- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
Timex Expedition Men's Quartz Watch with LCD Dial Digital Display and Black Resin Strap T49753P4
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Protective scratch-resistant hard mineral crystal lens
- Round high-performance and durable resin case with digital display
- Durable and strong resin 38mm wide strap with buckle
- Water resistant to 100 metres
- Reliable quartz crystal movement technology for precise and accurate time keeping
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral|
|Case Thickness||12 millimetres|
|Band Width||38 millimetres|
|Water Pressure Resistance||10 bar|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
With more than 150 years of experience in creating state-of-the-art movements and iconic designs, Timex style products offer a great look for every occasion. Timex are one of the few watch brands who manufacture all of our own movements, so when you buy a Timex you know that you’re getting a reliable and affordable watch.We feel most alive when we’re furthest from life’s routine. The air seems fresher when we ski unmarked slopes or define our own trail. Timex Expedition watches are a unique & hugely popular collection that reflect the secluded terrain that inspires adventure, and are built to endure the depths and elements you subject yourself to.
Timex is an iconic American heritage watch brand renowned for its timeless designs. Founded in 1854, Timex has established a tradition of creating high-quality, innovative watches to suit the needs of every customer. Timex watches have been a part of consumers’ lives for over 160 years and combine high-end Italian designs with cutting edge German engineering to offer customers quality products. With a large and varied line of watches, Timex has a style for everyone.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
- The user interface is great. The watch actually tells you if you need to hold in a button to say, reset the the stop watch. First time I've experienced this in a watch, and I like it. You basically don't need the instruction manual at all.
- Display visibility is particularly good. It's reasonably large and has a green cast to it. When tilted towards a light source it becomes almost florescent, increasing contrast at the very time that most other displays become hard to read. And the backlight, aka "Indiglo", is the best I've seen.
- It's light and fits very comfortably. The default strap has lots of adjustment room so it should fit slim and thick wrists alike. And you can easily swap the default strap for virtually any 20mm replacement of your choosing.
There only thing I'm not so keen on is the actual feel of the buttons; they're kind of mushy when pushed, but this is a very minor negative on an otherwise great and inexpensive little watch.
Note for sports users: there's no multi-lap memory here; if you want that, go for one of the sports-oriented models.
The design of this particular model may not be to everyone's taste. It is plastic/resin and a resin strap rather than bracelet. It's style is more geared at the youth market. Whereas, the good readability makes it ideal for an older person who would probably prefer a more sophisticated simple appearance.
I hope Timex will take the hint and now use this dial in several different bodies appropriate to different types of user.
A word of warning. Beware that there is another earlier(?) model that looks similar, is metal and has a metal bracelet - the Timex Unisex 80 Square Face Black Classic Digital Watch T2N244. Despite the picture, which is still shown with a green facia, it is, in fact the ordinary grey low contract facia. I bought one from Amazon earlier in the year and returned it when I found it was not as advertised.
I am disapointed. What I cannot tolerate is a company like Timex in today,s most advanced technology, could not design a user friendly watch. Shame on them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The watch does all I wanted nd more at a very reasonable price. Quick delivery too!Published 18 months ago by Mr. N. Robertson
Arrived in just two days. It is an excellent watch. It has a quality feel. It is simple to operate. Just perfect for me.Published on 7 Nov. 2014 by McBoatface
great little watch bought as present for a fussy person. they could not fault it. trust me that's saying a lot.Published on 11 Oct. 2014 by mrs j moores
Nice watch but my Husband didn't like it so had to return - but returns procedure worked very well.Published on 6 Aug. 2014 by Rosalind
Appears to be well made and fit for purpose. Setting the date and time were fairly intuitive which means that I should be able change setting after I've, inevitably, lost the... Read morePublished on 15 Mar. 2014 by Amazon Customer
Super comfortable, well made and robust.
It's light enough that I can wear it everyday without noticing it, I've never really liked wearing watches before, but if I go... Read more
Easy to adjust fairly big figures it's great reflecting any light on its face excellent buy as it was on offer.Published on 19 Dec. 2013 by Thomas Eggett