on 20 October 2014
I'm fairly disappointed in this. I've been wearing it for a few months. It's made from a very lightweight aluminum. This makes it very light, which isn't bad. But the aluminum is soft and deforms easily. The clasp no longer lays flat, which causes it to catch on stuff (and it doesn't look very good).

The light bugs me. When you press the light button, it only stays on as long as you hold it. There's a night mode that works more intuitively (keeps it on for some time) but I keep forgetting how to activate that. And I'm not sure it stays activated once you turn it on. (Because I swear I activated night mode once but it didn't stay activated).

i find the buttons really hard to press. I find the light button particularly hard to find and press when you can't see it in the dark. This watch looks a lot nicer in the pictures than it does in real life. I wouldn't buy this again if it broke.

It's easy to forget that there are lots of nice features on the watch that have become standard in the last 10 years or so. Multiple time zones is pretty handy. But that's standard across virtually the whole Timex range as well as almost all its competitors.

I don't use things like a stopwatch, countdown timer, or lap timer on a watch any more. My phone and tablet are much better for those sorts of things. They were always clunky to use on a wristwatch anyways, so I prefer the nicer UI of a modern device. If they took those features off a watch like this, I'd never miss them.
review image
on 19 August 2014
excellent watch, however the screen scratches easily so be carefull
on 18 November 2014
Easy to set up but best of all simple to adjust the strap. I would have liked a brighter light on dial but otherwise full marks especially on price!
on 14 December 2014
Bought this item during black Friday deals and with the price paid, simply can't go wrong.
on 14 August 2014
I was amazed how light this watch is, you don't know your wearing it.
on 1 February 2015
My teenage son loved this 'retro' watch
on 7 January 2015
excellent for price i paid
on 19 December 2014