Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

The Times 2 crossword books by John Grimshaw are a wonderful 80 puzzle to a book slice of fun.
You open the book with anticipation knowing you are in for an entertaining and challenging time.

Not as complicated as the Times Cryptic yet not so simple as one you'd find in papers like the Sun, these puzzles require that little bit extra, an education and general knowlege with a bit of luck.

I often find there's a word or term I've never heard of which makes the occasions when I've actually solved the thing so muich more satisfying.

The only danger?
the solutions are at the back so no waiting until the Times is published the folowing day to find out 'where you went wrong'.
As if?
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 January 2015
I bought these as an alternative to the Daily Telgraph General knowledge crosswords we usually do. We don't like them as they are fairly simple and quite small which means we complete as much as we can very quickly.
on 9 August 2013
The book was small and perfect for taking with us whilst we went on holiday, and as always with the Time had a great balance between general knowledge and reasoning
on 31 March 2013
I take this book on the plane which helps make the long hours go by more quickly. Then I use it in the holiday flat
when I am lazing on the terrace. My husband helps when I can do no more. We usually finish most of it between us
on 3 March 2013
My father loves to do the Times crossword puzzles but is going away travelling for a few months and was disappointed not to be able to do his crosswords so i purchased these books for his birthday. He was over the moon!
on 4 March 2013
Keeps my wife and I on our toes. A test of general knowledge and word power and highly entertaining. This is the fifth book in the series we have attempted. See how well you can do without Google.
on 24 April 2014
Great, arrived on time and in perfect condition.
I bought this as a gift with two more times 2 crossword books. the person was very happy.
The sixe of the book is great for any bag.
on 27 March 2014
present for somebody else. I am not into crosswords but this person was. he was well pleased and considering I am not into crosswords you cannot fail to get it right with this book
on 15 October 2013
Not the type of Times book I thought I was getting. What I wanted was the version that has anagrams, cryptic and straight crosswords, similar to a times one I had bought from Aldi.
on 17 April 2015
Keeps the mind going and I need that.