Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 29 April 2012
I Recently Purchased a NATPC 7" Tablet & wanted a Case to Protect it.I have read the Negative reviews about This (Time 2 leather Look Case £5.49 Incs free posting). I Honestly Cannot find Anything Wrong with it!.The Tablet sits well in it (its made of Black Neoprene?)So its quite Strong.It Also looks good. The Stand allows it to be sited to view Films etc.For the Price I think its Good Value. What more do you need!
on 18 July 2012
I recently purchased a 7" Tablet to watch movies from a collection I have on Micro SD cards. When I was satisfied that the Tablet functioned ok, I decided to purchase this case. One for the potection of the Tablet and two because it has a built in stand support. Tablet fits ok but I have to leave off the top right hand elasticated securing strap because it covers the on/off switch, but regardless of this it still holds the tablet secure. For the price it's a winner. Straight 5 stars for both delivery and item.
on 3 August 2012
You can't go wrong at this sort of price. I paid £3.05 inc posatge but I see it has been reduced even more.
I am using the case for a Storage Options 7" Excel tablet which fits very snuggly.
If I wanted to be super critical then I could complain that the elastic straps cover some of my sockets and volume and power buttons but this does not stop them being accessed with a bit of stretching out of the way.

With my Excel, the case did want to topple forward when placed on its stand which when placed back as far as the strap would allow, left the tablet almost vertical, but a little flex-bending of the support leg at the back soon allowed me to find a comfortable and safe viewing angle. Although this caused some visible creasing of the rear stand leg it doesn't really matter as it simply press-studs back into place when stored anyway.

A cheap solution to protecting your tablet must earn this little cheapy 5 stars
on 4 June 2011
This case works fine. The elastic gets in the way of the power button a little bit, but not a major problem.
on 1 August 2011
Not much to say about this, really.

It looks and feels cheap but it does the job perfectly. The elastic straps hold the 7" tablet really well and the stand does as it should.

P&P is a bit steep but it's a great product.
on 22 January 2016
Bought this along with a 7'' tablet and my loved one is thrilled with it. It offers great protection against scratches and screen damage, and looks stylish as well. It does exactly what it says its meant to and holds the tablet securely. Very pleased with this item.
on 24 July 2012
For the price it's as you'd expect, looks cheap and it obviously is at £3.25 It seems a bit big for my Ainol Elf II 7" tablet,
it keeps sliding out of the bottom straps which aren't very wide.
All in all it's okay and it protects the tablet which is what you want but don't expect to much at this price.
on 5 June 2011
Works well with 7" tablet.Bit of a cheap feel but does its job. Just wish the cost of the postage wasn't quite so high otherwise a good bargin.
on 18 August 2013
If I'd bought this in the £1 shop I might have thought it average - at £4.99 it's a disgrace! Poor quality, securing straps cover important areas, makes rear camera inoperative. No idea whether it would be secure enough for my tablet as I've never bothered to use it.
on 12 September 2012
This was bought for my NAT PC 7" tablet which fits sufficiently well into the 4 elastic straps (although the top right strap does cover the 'on' button.) Build quality is basic but ok - mine has slightly rough stitching and what appears to be excess adhesive on one of the straps. The exterior appearance is good however.

It appears to be robust enough to provide good protection for the tablet and the stand works well. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a cheap solution to protect their precious tablet - I suspect that my tablet would survive a drop onto the floor whilst in this case but almost certainly would not without it.

Worth the low price - looks good when closed. Pay more if you want high quality.