- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Time Stood Still In A Muddy Hole: Captain John Hannaford - One of the last Bomb Disposal Officers of WWII Paperback – 20 Jun 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Secondly, the historical details are broad and familiar enough for someone with limited knowledge of WW2 to follow, without the author having to resort to obscure events, footnotes, or, for example, impenetrable technical hardware details of bombs and methods of disposal. In that sense, the book should appeal to many with a general interest in WW2, and not necessarily just to those interested in bomb disposal.
Overall, very highly recommended. And a great title!