Colour: Black / Black|Size: Medium|Change

on 10 August 2013
I'm 5'10" - 74kg with slightly bulky legs. The size medium shorts fall about halfway down my thigh and fit well around the waist. They definitely are not baggy, but not tight either. There's a decent sized zip pocket in the back and no front pockets.

The only problem with these shorts is that they come with sewn in underwear, very very tight and uncomfortable underwear that chaffs parts that should never be chaffed. And these underwear are relentless, just completely terrorizing my nether regions.
on 13 April 2017
I've now got 3 pairs of these and they are great value for money. HOWEVER the size chart on the image is incorrect - to get the official size guide you'll have to look at the manufacturer's web site. Medium size for example is actually 30-32, and that's why when I first bought a size small I couldn't get my 31 waist into it. Sort that problem out and these are highly recommended. One other thing which might be of interest is that the rear pocket is relatively large. Good if you want to carry a phone or wallet, but a key might bounce around a bit..
on 11 April 2015
I was looking for a good pair of gym shorts with inner net pants and these have been great. Very comfortable and cool, they don't show sweat and are a good length (few inches above the knee). I go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week and these are my favorite shorts by far. I've owned them for a 3 months now and they haven't faded in the wash either.
on 28 January 2017
If you want to work out in comfort and style you could not do better than these men's shorts
on 31 March 2017
Nice material and fit, but far too long in the leg for my liking.
on 18 May 2017
Great fit and make my legs look oh so sexy
on 29 May 2015
Just been out for a run in these shorts and they are great, lightweight, no chaffing, I have a small build so went for the small size and they just about fit. The inner lining is a great addition and the rear pocket is good except it does not fit my iphone 6 in with the case
on 5 May 2017
same as the top
on 8 March 2017
good for sport, but no pockets
on 18 May 2017
Fits as described and is nice and light for running. Fabric seems durable and looks like it will last well.