Time for Joy: Daily Affirmations Paperback – 1 Apr 1991
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ruth Fisher is the co-founder and co-director of Serenity, Inc., a multifaceted alcoholism and drug treatment program for women, founded in 1974, in Natick, Massachusetts; as well as of Spirithaven of Cape Cod, a healing program for women in personal growth and recovery. She writes and presents workshops and retreats throughout the country, guiding people on their spiritual journey with the tools of meditation, affirmations and visualizations.
Top customer reviews
A daily dose of positivity. I find it a useful tool for encouraging joy and acceptance in my life. The illustrations are wonderfully simple and adds to the overall feel of the book which is welcoming and inviting. Particularly good for those who have had or have a predisposition to addiction.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
From time to time, we all have "difficult days" that can leave us confused and frightened. This book reminds us that there is much to be gained from this moment, this feeling, this time -- as icky as they might be -- and then helps us to see the sunshine amid the clouds that might otherwise distort our perceptions. It gives me quiet serenity.
I am purchasing the book for several family members and friends as gifts.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Worship & Devotion > Devotionals
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mysticism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spiritual Literature & Fiction > Devotional Calendars
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality