- Get £5 off qualifying orders of £25 or more. Enter code BIGTHANKS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
A Time To Fight: Living and Remembering WWII Hardcover – 30 Apr 2019
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
At a time when Second World War veterans are getting fewer and fewer, A Time to Fight provides a timely tribute. The excellent individual photographs, accompanied by their personal stories, provide a fascinating record. A book to treasure for posterity --Neil Barber, Author
As a historian and an actor I found it a fascinating mix. We ve read veterans tales before - but there s something particularly touching about the portraits that accompany their memories here.
The young and old face each other, battling over the past, and the cumulative effect of the stories and pictures is a kind of collective yearning for heartfelt connection with a yes distant but (crucially) still living past --Rick Warden, Band of Brothers
In the next decade or so the memories of those who fought in WWII will disappear from living memory. A Time To Fight captures beautifully a snapshot of some of those memories
--James Deegan MC Former SAS RSM and Author
From the Author
Originally from Inverness, Scotland, Robert studied Television, Photography & Sound Production after graduating from The College of Building & Printing in Glasgow, and now lives in Kew, West London. He specialises in portraiture from model portfolios to commercial advertising campaigns. Robert has always been interested in history and in particular WWII and designed a way in which the two could merge for his book ‘A Time To Fight – Living and Remembering WWII’.See all Product description
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|