Customer reviews

Colour: Sable|Size: 45cm-54cm|Change

on 11 November 2016
Bought this for my Newfoundland dog. I've tried other collars and eventualy just got rid of collars all together, he wears front guide, gentle lead hrness when we go out. BUT, we have recently moved to England and in a more popular busy area, on top of being Microchipped, he now has a NFC scannable tag and I really needed something he would keep his tag clipped to in case he got free or lost. This collar fits him very well, it does not knot his long fur or pull, it does not rub sores around his loose hanging neck skin that is common with mastiff type dogs. I reccomend this to any dog owner, Expecially long hair fluffy sort.
on 28 January 2017
I followed the advice of other reviewers and chose the second size for my Westie. It was too big so I sent it back and replaced it with the smallest size which is perfect. Bear in mind that because it is a rolled leather collar you cannot make a hole further along the flat bit to make the collar tighter. So the measurement of your dog's neck needs to match the length of the collar to one of the holes provided..
This collar is very good value for money. I have seen similar ones for £30+ You can't go wrong with it so long as you get the right size.
on 23 December 2016
Excellent quality collar with comfort and strength in all the right places. This is our third collar of this type, our first got too smelly because the dog got it wet so many times and we did not know to take it off at home and we regretfully lost the second. Only downside for us it the colour - we so wanted black for our black &white dog, but unable to find, so this will do. It does smell strongly of 'leather' but as we found after our first experience, smells don't develop now that we take it off immediately we get home from a walk and if its wet - put it somewhere to air dry well.
on 24 April 2013
Fantastic Ancol Timberwolf Leather Round Collar, 40 cm, Sable. I only use Ancol Timberwolf Leather Round Collars on my German Shepherds as they look smart and don’t make the neck hair stand out to attention and they appear more comfortable for the dogs.
A great product, well made and should last a lifetime. You can order the size and colour you wish, but I’d advise if it’s for a puppy or young dog allow for growth. I buy longer than I need for puppies and have a leather hole punch to make additional holes, this way the collar lasts longer.
The leather is soft, very strong and has a die-cast antique gold buckle and d-ring that gives it style and feels solid to the touch.
It’s good for any breed of dog with longer fur as the collar reduces flattening and appears more comfortable.
A great product at a great price.
on 20 June 2017
Excellent hard wearing long lasting dog been wearing a year now and still looks like new.
review image
on 20 June 2017
Good quality leather collar, fights nicely to the dog, who seems perfectly happy with it. Happy ti use the company again
on 13 June 2017
End of collar curls but great for price and rolled much better on my dogs long coats
on 18 August 2015
Excellent dog collar, well made buckle, the leather was a little stiff at first, it has softened up now. My dog is very happy with this collar.
on 26 June 2017
Solid rolled leather robe collar for my boy.
on 3 March 2014
Bought the collar for our cockapoo, maybe slightly too big, but she is still growing.

The collar is very well made and of soft leather, it feels like a quality item and I would happily recommend it.