on 14 December 2013
Love these boots. I ordered a size 7 after reading the description of them coming up half a size smaller as i am normally a 6 .5
but found I needed to put thick socks on and tighten them considerably(even thought I might need a shoe liner) for them to fit how I wanted. I only want to wear my normal socks and tights underneath them so I was pleasantly surprised that a size 6 is sufficient. They are a little snug but I have come to the conclusion that I would rather have snug which will stretch over time(in fact I have only had them on for a couple of hours indoors and they feel better already) then have slightly too big which will stretch even more.
Only downfall is I will need to return the size 7.
on 10 March 2014
I'm usually about size 6.5. After reading another review, I ordered these boots in a 6. When they arrived (swiftly), I got them on but they were uncomfortably snug and a very stiff at first. However, after wearing them round the house for only an hour or so, they softened up and now fit pretty perfect. I've worn them out a few times now and they have been fine - no rubbing. They look great, especially now they look less stiff.
on 9 January 2014
After reading others reviews about the boots I was slightly apprehensive about ordering size 7 (my normal size), as there were no size 8 available. They felt slightly tight when I first put them on, but after adjusting the laces and wearing them for a few hours they already felt more comfortable. Now after a few days of wearing them I can say that they are comfortable, provide great support, and will last me throughout a day of walking without getting sore feet. I'm glad I didn't order size 8 boots, as I find that when I wear shoes to big for me I get foot ache and struggle with walking well; whereas these took a few hours to wear in and now feel very supportive to my feet, ankles and calves.
Definitely a worthwhile investment that should last me years longer than £20 boots I normally buy.
on 27 December 2013
This is my 6th pair of Timberland boots, and as usual, it's great in quality and I expect this boots to last for a very long time! I'm usually a size 5 UK, but ordered a size 6 UK (due to the descriptions & other reviews), and it fits me just well with some room for socks. I would definitely recommend others to order one size bigger than your normal size. I love the colour: reddish brown, looks better than the normal brown colour (a bit dull, I think)! It's made in Vietnam. I get lots of compliments wearing this pair of boots as it fits my calf so well by adjusting the lace (unlike most of the other boots that tends to make my legs look a bit chunky!) Thanks Amazon as it's much cheaper to buy from Amazon than from the shops.
on 19 April 2014
After reading comments about buying the size up, I was really unsure what to do so I ended up buying my regular size and this was the right thing to do. Whilst I agree that they are snug when new, the leather is so soft and they are lace up so can be adjusted to fit your width of foot and after a couple of wears they fit like a glove.
These are hands down the best boots I have ever had!
Don't put them in your wish list, just add straight to basket lol.
on 21 January 2014
Spent a lot of time reading reveiws about these boot, was concerned about the sizing as many reported they ran small I am a Uk 5 /38 normally and have reasonably wide foot with some metal work in my foot from a past injury and have to have comfortable shoes wit no pressure on my past injury. Was going to take the advise of reviewers and go up to a UK 6, as did not want the expense of returning them as i live in Australia, last minute switched back to the 5 and ordered.. On arrival the quality and look of the boot is excellent, just as the photos.. i undid all the laces and zips when try them on as was a little scared i had made an error on sizing, BUT NO perfect !! Can not wait for winter.. a great buy at a great price.. LOVE THEM!!!
on 27 September 2013
Comfortable, practical, stylish, really nice quality, bit pricey but worth it in the long run. Nice with skirts/dresses and thick tights for the autumn
on 22 January 2014
I didn't even think to buy these off Amazon but after an internet search I spotted the link and thank goodness I did as they were almost half the price that I saw them in a high street shoe shop. I had tried the 6 on in the shop and it was too big so I went for my usual size 5 and they are perfect. You do have to wiggle your heel past the hard support at the back of the heel but it is fine and even easier with a shoe horn but by no means tight or difficult to do.

They look great with skinny jeans and also winter tights - I am so chuffed with them and even more chuffed with the price trouble is I think I'm going to wear them out!!
on 13 January 2014
Great boot, great quality and colour and detail.

I would suggest they are a little small for the size, I managed to find some in a store to try on so knew I needed a half size bigger than my usual size. I'd suggest to most if you don't like them tight to get a half size bigger.

The only other issue is they are quite hard, so push on the back of one of my feet and hurt. I've had to get some heel pads to try lif my foot to stop the pain. I am hoping in time they soften as currently they cant be worn everyday otherwise you' be hobbling about in pain.
on 2 February 2014
I absolutely love these boots! I was worried about the sizing (I am usually an eight but if the sidings are good I can fit a seven and a half.) Once I adjusted the laces they fitted perfectly. They are excellent quality and can be worn with skirts or jeans. I would definitely buy this make of boots again.