on 10 July 2017
spent alot of money on these and as advised on the product bought the smaller size expecting them to give as my suede ones did they didnt and now there far too small and hurt my feet so very disappointed should of got size bigger as was going to
on 17 August 2014
I was a bit apprehensive about buying these online but after reading many reviews decided to go up half a size - I am usually a 4.5 but bought a size 5. They fit perfectly but are a little tight on the ankle but when I actually get to wear them during the winter, am pretty certain the leather will lose its stiffness as in my other Timberland chukka boot which is now very supple. I have quite a slim ankle though so if you have a thick-set ankle, please be aware of this. Just the right length for wearing with leggings/jeggings and not too heavy for say driving a car. They have a nice shape toe (not too wide) and are beautifully made. The price on Amazon is brilliant compared to buying in a store. Not sure I would have paid over the £100 mark!
on 18 September 2014
Boots look great and sturdy. However they are completely for narrow feet, I brought a size up as I wear thick socks hiking- and I admit I have slightly wide fit but these were so narrow I feel that they wud be uncomfortable for anyone with normal to wide feet. It's a shame because if they were wider I would give 6 stars!
on 20 August 2014
Just received this and I love them I ordered the brown they look better then they do in picture the colour is lovely they feel like a soft smooth leather., I'm a size UK 5 have to reading review s I orderd 6 they fit great enough room in toes for thick Socks in winter I will be teaming my boots up with skinny jeans and leggings and the qualty of boots looks great well made theese boots will last I'm pleased bargin the price was good for these boots
on 10 October 2014
I've given this 5 stars as it is a very sturdy boot which has already proved that it is ideal for the wet months! The zip on the side of the boot makes it easy to get the boots on and off, although I don't think the boot is terribly wide - so this is something to consider before you order. The fleece you can see at the top of the boot is only at the top of the boot, I had hoped it would be all the way down the boot, but it isn't - however the boots are warm enough and i think if it had been they may have been too warm for day to day use! Very comfortable, I've warn them on the school run for a couple of weeks now and I am very pleased!
on 14 August 2014
they were too small for me, although I normally wear a five and a half, these were a six but did not fit. packed well, arrived on time - no fault of boot, just fault of feet..
on 25 September 2014
they did not open wide enough even with zip undone regardless of angle of foot. timberland are unusually good these were not!
on 28 August 2014
This shoes looks better on the picture than there are. Very heavy and hard. I am disappointed , returned tham immediatly.
on 1 September 2014
My wife ordered 1 size bigger than she normally wears. Boots were long enough, but too narrow in breadth.
on 15 January 2015
This is my second pair of this style of boot and I am very pleased with quality and fit of the boot . I read from other peoples reviews that they feel they come up a little on the small size . Just a note of caution .......my previous pair which I have had for two years I now realise just how much the leather has stretched and in comparison to the new pair they feel quite loose on my foot .

See one answered question