I have found the excellent reviews for these trainers to be well warranted. I needed some good trainers for our little boy for our holiday and his feet have just grown. He is between a 13.5 and a size 1 depending on the make and knowing Timberland shoes tend to run a wee bit small I ordered size 1 and they were a perfect fit with about a centimetre to spare - so like a large 13.5 really or a small size 1! As reported, they are lovely shoes - flexible soles, lightweight, a good width (our little boy is a G width fitting). Toggle fastening for quick on and off, and supposed to be water repellant too, which helps, although you can't expect them to be as waterproof as Goretex shoes. I've got him canvas shoes for the beach as it doesn't matter if they get wet! Nice rubber toe cap and excellent soles for walking and climbing on holiday. My other half calls them 'lazy shoes'! Because of the toggle fastening, but really I think it's a great idea for a quick on and off for sporty activities. Full marks from me - they are much better made and better qualoty than most Clarks trainers and although I prefer to get shoes the correct width fitting, these are just fine and the shape of the shoe is important too (some 'measured shoes have the correct width fitting but the toes are too narrow). These have nice wide rounded toes so little toes don't get squashed, plus the tops are quite flexible. Very lightweight! The heel is cushioned too so no sore heels.
on 17 June 2014
My 9 year old loves them. They look good and are very well made. They keep his feet dry, ideal.
on 2 October 2014
This shoes fit my 7 years old perfectly and he loves them. However we bought them, because HE NEEDED WATER PROOF SHOES AND THIS ARE NOT waterproof as the product description says. Therefore, they are completely useless for the purpose I bought them for!!!! The worst thing is that when my son tried then in the rain and we realised they were not waterproof it was too late to get a refund!!!!
on 1 August 2014
I've been buying this model of shoes for my row boys for years. Nothing has ever compared. They last well. Look good and are very practical for young, active boys. I need say no more.
on 9 March 2014
Nice looking trainer with good support and comfortable fit. Great to have no pesky laces to tie! They have a thicker covering over the toe to stop them scuffing.
on 14 May 2014
Excellent quality product five stars in every aspect. Recomento and advise ideal, in my case perfect for kids for the day to day.
on 5 July 2014
those shoes are really good! quality is amazing, they look great too! excellent product, my niece is super happy!
on 1 September 2014
These were better than expected! A true bargain but with the good looks and quality you associate withTimberland. So good infact I bought a pair for myself, my daughter and my sister inlaw!! We all love them :)
on 15 July 2014
Excellent value for money.
on 4 September 2014
Smart looking trainers, my wee girl loves them. They look well made as you would expect from timberland. Excellent price for the quality.