on 16 July 2014
These are not sized for the uk, no matter what the box says. Its at least half a size out.
on 14 August 2014
I am delighted to have got these top quality boots for a knock down price of just over £30. The fit is fine for me I wear an 8 in shoes and a 9 in trainers so ordered a 9 and have no problems at all.

colour looks darker than picture which makes them slightly more inconspicuous and better in the flesh.

I really recommend buying these now as I can't imagine they will be selling at anywhere near this price come the autumn/winter.
on 17 July 2014
purchased as were reduced and thought will give these a try after being disappointed with short life of another brand (clarks- lasted less than 6 months) I was surprised just how light they are, great everyday boot for the money comfy though cant comment on waterproofness yet as we haven't had much rain lately or whether they will last as only a few weeks old
size wise i have found timberland to be a slightly smaller fitting so i generally go half size up
on 21 July 2014
I'm a size 9, virtually all footwear I buy at this size fits me well, however these boots are very narrow, they fit OK, but couldn't be worn with thick socks. I'm not sure if a larger size would help as it's the width of the boots that's the problem.
I've now worn these boots a few times. They are still too narrow so I've been wearing with thin socks and the boots are becoming a bit more comfortable as they loosen up. However, they are boots for the high street not trekking and hiking boots as described. I've been using them for short walks of 3 - 4miles to break then in. After 2-3 miles I've been suffering pain in the sole of my feet, something I never suffered from wearing my old Rohans. These boots have very little padding between the sole and the footbed and have a cheap poor quality insole. I'll wear them for shopping in wet days, but there are wholly unsuitable for serious walking, hence I've reduced my rating to 1 star!
22 Comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 June 2015
Bought a pair of these in July 2014. Nice fit and very comfortable BUT I have just binned them owing to splits (one very large) in the uppers. By this time the soles had become pretty worn down and they had lost their waterproofing. I have had two pairs of the shoe version of these and been very satisfied - my conclusion is that I got one of the the duff, 'Friday afternoon' pairs. I hope others are more fortunate.
on 9 September 2014
I have a lot of trouble finding a boot that is comfortable and fits well.

This one is just right. From new I immediately spent a week walking and had no problems the the boot.

Tempted to buy another pair for when these wear out
on 25 September 2014
Horrible quality. Water come through very easily. I cannot believe that these boots are goretex, waterproof. I walked every week for some months, the soil is gone now.
on 20 November 2014
I've worn these less than 10 times, the sole has split near the toe and the fabric has ripped on the instep. Total waste of money. Avoid.
on 19 June 2015
I bought the size 11 when on offer before i read the reviews.
I was a getting ready to send back after reading reviews after people said they where small sized.
After trying on i can say the fit perfectly.
Will would buy again when on offer again
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 September 2014
I bought these boots to replace my old and worn out HiTec hiking boots

They are nice and light and very comfy

Be aware I bought a size bigger to accomodate 2 prs of socks

But thoroughly recommend them, especially for £30!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse