Customer reviews

Timberland Splitrock 2 Chukka, Boys' Boots, Black, 2 UK
Size: 2 UK|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£31.58 - £83.79

on 31 January 2017
A known quantity - have had several pairs now, they are the only boots I know will fit from new without rubbing my wide feet. I stand all day at work and they are ideal. Being a boy's size means they are cheaper than a woman's pair and have the extra width too. It's not easy finding women's shoes for small but wide feet!
on 9 January 2017
Quality item that you would expect from timberland !
on 24 October 2016
I have only worn twice so far but as with my previous pair, they are very comfortable. On the sizing, I am usually a 6 to 6.5 depending on the make. With these the boys 6 is fine with the added bonus of paying boys prices although I am a adult.
on 28 May 2014
I ordered these boots for 6 year old son. I've always had timberlands for him as they are reasonably priced and last most of his school year. Seeing these at such a bargain, I thought I'd order him some more. Delivery was fast and efficient but on opening the box, the metal ring that holds the lace in place was broken. It wasn't even attached to the boot. There was a small part missing to cover the hole so it looks like he has odd shoes. Very disappointed!
on 18 February 2017
Boots are exactly as I wanted but they did take a long time to get to me and only arrived n the 15th Feb - the very last date stated.
on 31 August 2014
Same old boots, and I got them at a good price compared to where I normally get them
on 26 January 2014
My grandson (10 years old) is really pleased with these. He is off on an adventure week with the school next week and needs them for all sorts of activities (probably in wet weather!) His Mum says they seem good quality - we chose them to withstand the wet.
on 1 September 2017
Really comfortable well fitting boots. Exactly the same fit as my old ones.
on 27 July 2015
Lovely boots. Great value for money and very sturdy.
on 18 November 2013
Great shoes for boys who like to go in mud/wet etc .. I can recommend these to any parent with an adventurous boy