on 16 December 2015
i ordered size 4.5 child boots thinking they was child but ended up being toddler boots! so now having to wait to get a refund before being able to order the right size. hopefully will happen before christmas because there my daughters main pressant! thought i was being thick untill i read its happened quite a few times so don't feel as bad now.
on 18 September 2017
Ordered two pairs in child size 5 and 5.5 - have ordered children's boots from Amazon before and they are youth sized so do fit. However these are toddler sized. Very cute and very small but no good for adults!
on 29 November 2015
Ordered a Childs 5.5 and got a toddlers 5.5 not happy at all considering i went through all the sizes and ordered what I thought was the correct size. You have infant 5.5, toddler 5.5 and child 5.5, why can they not just be marked correctly, I.mean how many 5.5's are there really, an infants feet go from 0-13, then its youth sizes from 1 onwards, where all this infant, toddler, youth, child, junior sizes come from I'll never know.........
on 22 December 2016
My daughter had been after these Timberlands for a long time now ! so when she saw these at this price I couldn't say no and got them for her Christmas !! Genuine Timberland boots, Very smart , really nice colour and fit perfect , they aren't leather inside but are comfortable! I did order myself a pair but due to a sizing mistake on the site I had to send them back and order from elsewhere.
on 16 May 2017
Great boots, just a tad too big, but is not bothering me. The quality is really great!
on 19 April 2016
I bought this item, was good for its price. Good quality as you would buy from the timberland store itself. If you like fitted boots a size smaller should be okay
on 13 December 2015
Bought them for my 2 year old! She looks great in them and they are her favourite shoes! I always see people saying have you seen that little girls shoes, got them for such a great price too!
on 15 December 2016
Excellent seller superfast delivery took 2days and very fast with responding to questions about product very professional am over the moon with timbalands 100% genuine will be reccomending to frends and family thank you so much and yes these are all junior sizes not infant sizes if that helps any one once again thank you guys at tower london Merry Christmas
on 5 January 2016
My daughter is really happy with these boots. She had wanted a pair for ages but I simply couldn't afford the full UK shop price. These are exactly the same boot at a much better price. Delighted.
on 15 December 2013
I bought these very very cheap considering the price of these boots here in portugal. They're always >100Euros and I bought these for 40Euros, give or take.
So beautiful and comfy, excellent quality and warm. Absolutely Ideal.
I'm a fan of Timberland. Totally.