on 29 September 2016
Good pair of boots. I had the previous iteration and they were the best boots I've ever had and these are the latest version... These are not (yet) as good but I'm waiting to see if they are once worn in... Initially signs are that the ankle part rubs a little, but they are waterproof and starting to soften so I'm still hopeful. Good value I reckon.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 28 August 2016
Great cheap and cheerful light leather boots I use for dog walking. Very comfortable but lack of gusseted tongue can let in water. I shall buy these again when they finally wear out but not for proper hiking.
on 3 November 2016
Not as soft as the ones I bought years ago but broke in without a problem. Otherwise they are the same well made boots I remember. I was scared by some of the other reviews but they were without merit in my case. The only thing that was true is that the leather is a lot stiffer than the originals I had.
on 14 November 2017
Very comfortable. Fit as expected. I am an 11 and I didn’t have to buy a size bigger or small. Very comfortable overal. This is my second pair in the last 5 years so very hard wearing as I use these everyday to walk the dogs.
on 17 August 2016
Theese boots are falling apart and only 6 weeks old. I need them replaced or refunded ASAP but don't know what do do
review image review image
on 28 January 2013
My requirements are not hard core fell walking, but wanted a good heard wearing boot for general country walking and enjoying the stony beach local to home. I did quite a bit of research on Timberland boots, visited the shop several times and eventually bought from Amazon. They feel quite hard out of the box, but were surprisingly comfortable first time out.
Have not used excessively so far, but happy, good boot, good price, good delivery as usual from Amazon.
on 13 January 2012
The boots fit very well and look good apart from the white line around the front of boot at the toe area. I find it is still there after i have polish my boots i only have to do a few step and the line is there to see again. I have never had this line on any of by boot's before and find it spoils the look of them. I was hoping to were them as my best boot's with my jean's but because of this they will end up as my dog walking boot's.
on 6 September 2015
This would be better if they did not change the design they have changed the tongue so its not water proof anymore stupid money saving company now i have to find another pair of boots. Cheers for ruining a great design.
on 14 November 2017
Great boots it’s my second pair and I love them
on 1 June 2014
bought these boots to replace an existing pair of euro hikers.
had a pair of these boots for about eight years but now they have began to show signs of wear.saw some on amazon at a great price although not water proof e.g.gortex lined a nice cold weather boot and at a excellent price {thank you amazon}.