Customer reviews

Timberland Asphalt Trail Waterproof, Girls' Boots, Brown (Brown), 3 UK
Size: 3 UK|Colour: Brown (Brown)|Change

on 14 November 2017
perhaps if you have a slim childs foot this might be ok but I am a size 2 adult and even though it looked like the foot would be big enough I couldn't get my foot into the boot as there is no zip (and I don't have fat ankles!). Amazon also send me size 2 instead of 1.5 by mistake, (but in hindsight 1.5 would have been too small any way). giving 3 stars as even though it doesn't fit the boot looks like it is of good quality
on 28 October 2017
Having researched numoures waterproof boot , I ordered these , however after wearing this boots for a hour a day , for 2 weeks to walk my dog in the park , Iv ended up with soaking wet feet ,very disappointed in this product as they are clearly not 100% waterproof which is stated in the description £56 wasted
on 26 September 2017
a little tight on one foot but think will stretch
on 25 October 2013
The product is made of very good material (genuine leather) and looks very nice. My daughter of 4 loves it, however it took her 1-2 days getting used it. They are warm and comfortable. We bought a size up, just to be sure it would fit (I think that was a good choice and would advice that).
on 23 April 2017
I bought a pair of these boots three years ago from a timberland shop, I still have them and I use them everyday great boots for comfort once you have broken them in.

I was sceptical ordering on line and sadly I was right to be, a few months in they are like an old pair of boots, the back and heel area have given in too much making my heels hurt, the inside soles seem to rub and they just have not lasted like my old pair.

I compared them miticulously when they arrived and the only difference was the stitched in size label.

So my new boots look like my old ones!! I can't help wondering if they the real deal, or maybe manufacturing quality has changed?
on 24 October 2015
Base on all those previous comments, I take effort to measure the size of my feet and cross refer to amazon's shoe size guideline. The boot came one day later after I placed order. It is fit as expected. I am loving it. Winter, I am ready! Thumbs up to both Amazon and Timberland. Its worth it.
on 4 November 2013
These are so nice to wear! Usual high standard of Timberland footwear, they are warm and hard-wearing. I'm size 4 and bought size 5 on the advice of previous reviewers - perfect fit so would recommend the same 'size-up' approach for others. Look good with skinny jeans, leggings and thick tights.
on 13 June 2017
Great boot these are my second pair after my first pair lasting three winters x
on 2 October 2015
I was in between getting a 4.5 or 5, I am 4, but now I say that I could took 5 since I was hoping to wear them with very thick socks but still I can wear them easily. What I didn't like about the boots was the thread pieces on the sewed pieces. Some came off when I took them but still for a brand like this, I wouldn't expect such a thing. Other than this, the leather and the colour is really good and the shoes are a little hard, I'm sure it will get smoother in time but they are still so comfortable. Since the design is unisex, any woman can buy a pair and wear them. I recommend the boots if you be careful about the size. Please be careful about the threads Timberland...
review image
on 5 August 2014
Bought these for winter as a cheaper alternative to the ladies winter boots available. They provide great waterproofing in rain; can't say how well they do in ice or snow, so will have to see.

One thing to note is the soles and ankles are not flexible, so when i walk i can get splashes on my legs above the boots. They fit kind of like wellies i would say. In hindsight i would have boight proper winter boots for the better fit and flexibili tut. That is more for my needs, and is not a negative about these boots, which are actually very goos