on 9 September 2014
Although advertised as boy's sandals ,they were actually child's sandals but this was not intimated until the end of the description and went unnoticed.
I have a pair of sandals marked boy's on the actual item but means a boy's youth size which is what I was after.
The heading on Amazon's advert was slightly misleading I felt.
on 5 August 2014
My son is a size 7 in Clarks shoes - I bought the 7.5 size and they are just right for him - good thing is you can actually see where the toes come up to and his are just shy of the end.

The shoes are very smart and comfortable (wee man has no problem wearing them all day) and they are also perfect for nursery where they have a no Crocs or open-toed sandals policy. He can wear these with no socks perfectly well keeping his feet cool.
Ideal for summertime and into autumn, would recommend these and will probably get the same for next summer - particularly with this nursery policy.
on 17 July 2014
The shoes look good, cant really comment if it can handle the feet of my toddler as it is too soon. the downside is they never send you the size you've purchased, i initially purchased UK 6 but when it arrived although it said 6 on the box inside was UK 5.5 thought this was an error and requested a replacement and still the same error so i bought a UK size 7 to get the UK size 6 i was after. i guess someone at either amazon or timberland messed up
on 11 July 2014
Really pleased. The shoes are of good quality and look great too! Perfect for little boys playing out in the sunshine !
on 9 May 2014
Hopefully the shoes will fit him this summer. Otherwise I will give them to someone else or sale them quickly
on 3 October 2015
These are fantastic shoes. However, I bought completely the wrong size. Should have known that by the price they were not going to be an adults size 3. I am a fool to myself. In my excitement at finding them for such a good price I didn't check all the details. Much hilarity ensued though when we tried to fit them on my 9 year olds feet. Thankfully I was able to return them with no bother.
on 12 January 2015
I was looking for one with close toe for school policy. They so dark that were accepted as school requires black. Style fit and price just great! Bought 3 sizes for next years too.
on 24 February 2015
Bought them for my son, to wear them indoors during winter. They are comfortable and good quality. We are pleased with the purchase.
on 6 September 2014
Delighted with these and especially at the price paid. Excellent service too :)
on 16 July 2014
Lightweight, comfortable & perfect for a very active boy! Good quality & value.

See one answered question