Size: 120cm 47"|Colour: Tan & Chamois Stripes|Change
Price:£3.77+ Free shipping

on 19 August 2014
The laces on my Timberlands wore out after about 18 months. These are a perfect replacement. For reference, the 120cm length suits my 6 inch height, 7 eyelet boots perfectly. Delivery was swift, the price was reasonable, and they appear to be holding up well to regular use. Not a lot more to say really.
on 23 January 2014
Got these as my original laces had frayed right through. These arrived early and are working as expected, wee as long as I remenber how to tie my laces that is. Good job I'd order again if needs be.
on 14 February 2014
Bought these laces for my walking boots and on receipt the seemed too thin as I normally have much broader laces. However, these are the strongest laces I have ever used and will last for years.
on 26 August 2013
the laces are made of a durable material.

timberland is a good make, the last laces lasted me 4 years wearing the shoes in extreme conditions, I'm sure these will perform as well.
on 12 August 2015
What can you say about shoelaces? They are identical to the laces originally provided when I bought my Timberland boots, and are robust - with not a hint of wear after months of daily use.
on 18 March 2013
I tried every shop in brighton for timberland laces all they. Had were cheap imitations 2clicks and I got the real ones my husband is pleased with them and he,s hard to please thanks
on 23 January 2016
Slightly too long but I knew this when I placed the order as got fed up trying to find the right size. Arrived on time , colour as descibed and they tie and do not come undone!!
on 24 June 2013
If you are a committed hill walker,you will know the frustration of bootlaces letting you down when you least need it. These laces are top quality and will last a lot of treks!!
on 12 November 2014
Does what it says on the tin. Price was about right and this item is one of those things which needs to be bought to replace the previous which has been worn out from use.
on 27 May 2014
Ordered these for my son for his Timberland boots as the last pair had disintegrated... he's very pleased with them as they're the proper ones and a great price.