on 24 February 2015
Brilliant value. Used this jacket in winter in Scottish highlands. Performed better than jackets made for mountaineering.
on 7 April 2014
Its not a slim fit so will be fine for most, just not for slim guys, but its warm and is a nice jacket
If it was a bit smaller around the waist then it would be a 5 star
on 10 December 2013
Really liked this jacket when it arrived - great colour and as light as a feather - but, just a few days later, I noticed a patch at the back where the fabric had shrivelled or snagged. It had received no hard wear whatsoever. I sent it back to Amazon and I had a replacement, with which I am equally delighted, within a few days. Well done, Amazon, for your excellent service!
on 27 March 2014
The jacket is very light and warm. With just the jacket and a short-sleeves T-shirt, I can be fine walking around in a 2-degree-Celcius windy day. There was light rain as well, and I stayed warm and dry as the jacket was water-proof just like a raincoat. I'm not so sure about heavy rain though!
I ordered size M at first as my chest is 38" and the size chart said size M was for 38-40" chest. The jacket came too large for me. Therefore, I had to exchange for size S, which was for 34-36" chest according to the size chart, and the replacement was perfectly fit. So beware about the wrong sizing chart!
on 27 March 2014
Considering this is a 130 jacket and I purchased it for a mere 30 is superb. It only just arrived so not worn it outside yet but it fits great. I got large and I'm 6ft 190lbs. Looking forward to wearing it. Highly recommended to buy it at the low price while you can
on 22 January 2014
The product is amazing and exactly what I expected. Very light jacket and very warm at the same time. Suits perfectly and it's very comfortable to wear it all day long. I highly recommend it. :)
on 15 March 2014
Comfortable jacket for everyday use. Good value for money. Lightweight and very warm, good choice of colours would recommend this product.
on 23 April 2014
Never had a Timberland before so try it on straight after I received. I was worry about the fitting. I'm 42 inches chest and the large fit perfectly. Very light and quality was excellent. I just can't wait till weather get a bit cooler so I can really test it out. But from how I fell so far I can sure it will do the job very well and I'm happy with my purchase.
on 1 April 2014
It's really warm, probably won't wear in the summer.
It's also very light and conformtable to wear.

The only "downside" is that when I carry my laptop bag, it sometimes 'slips' of due the nature of the fabric being very smooth.
Got for half the retail price on amazon!
on 5 April 2014
this is a great little jacket by timberland, i got it a few days after ordering. great fit, seems very warm and light, plus water proof. theres nothing to dislike about this. i got it for under £40