on 21 August 2017
I live in these in the summer and in the winter use them as slippers indoors. Wear 'em for two years or so then buy another pair whenever Timberland has a sale. I'm on about my seventh pair, I think. Even with the new ones I hesitate to throw out the old ones - they still have plenty of wear in them...
on 11 December 2017
These are my second pair of Timberland boat shoes, having liked my first pair in Navy blue with a white sole. The fit is good when tied quite tight, but loose when I attempt to put these on without having to tie the laces again, which is my preferred way of putting such shoes on. The leather is a nice mahogany colour and seems to be of good quality. This is my replacement pair after Amazon sent me the incorrect size. But well done Amazon for a seamless replacement ordering service which is the first time that I have had to use it.
on 10 February 2018
There's not much to say, we all know the Timberland boat shoes. I love them and they are indestructible. I found them here half the price of any shop in London. If you are looking to buy them and want to save some money go for it, they are the original ones.
on 13 June 2017
Slightly tight fit for my size 11 feet! But otherwise comfortable. They look great too.

For their first outings I have been pounding the streets of old town Nicosia while here for meetings. In the heat some dye has run off the shoes onto my socks. Hopefully, this will pass.
on 22 July 2017
This is a classic, a wonderful shoe that always looks fancy and stylish. This is my second pair. The first one lasted for ages. Even though a bit narrow, it takes the shape of the foot very quickly. Go for it:)
on 23 November 2017
These are my third pair of Timberland deck shoes. Tried other makes but these are the best I have found. My old pair have become ‘around the house slippers’ as they are too comfy to get rid of.
on 16 April 2013
I looked forward to recieving this as Timberland quality is renowned. Sadly, apart from being a 'rustic brown' instead of a natural light finish, the stitching to join the sole to the uppers opened when worn so the soles were not glued/sealed as expected. I went to an 'outlet' shop and have a really good pair (of Timberlands) in the colour I wanted (and properly sealed) so I am quite pleased. Incidentally, I had no trouble returning the item and was quickly credited with the cost. Well done to Amazon for its returns policy.
on 17 January 2018
As long as you are realise this is a summer shoe and exposes a lot of sock/shoe you will be fine.
on 28 June 2017
I love this product and long may you continue to make.
Expensive? maybe, but worth every penny if you like the finer things in life.
on 7 January 2018
The insoles are not securely fastened to the shoe and come out after use. I had to glue them back in.