Customer reviews

Timberland Men's Classic Shoes, Brown (Dark Brown Smooth 74035), 7.5 UK (41.5 EU)
Size: 7.5 UK|Colour: Brown (Dark Brown Smooth 74035)|Change

on 17 November 2016
Product arrived as per the picture. I am unsure if these are genuine Timberlands, as comparing to older shop brought Timberland shoes that I have that look and feel more substantially built, such as extra leather around the heal area, and have size details properly embossed on the leather tongue inners which I cannot find on these new arrivals. I have not brought Timberland for ages so this might just be todays version and standard. However, they seem fine as shoe and it only remains to be seen how they ware. I am size 10.5 UK (45) and a wide foot but a 44 would have been fine/better.
on 5 April 2016
This was a repurchase as I first bought this style of shoe in 2011, and it lasted quite literally 5 years before I decided to get a fresh pair. These are great shoes that are well built and will last you a long time.

It might seem strange but I initially looked for the Timberland's after reading about how they were sustainably made. For example, their laces are made from recycled materials. Of course, I thought they looked pretty good too, so I took the plunge and it was well worth the money. I wear these on nights out either to restaurants or bars, and they go with anything; they are my go-to shoe! Really comfy and slip on and off easily, but equally can be tied tight if you prefer. I've found they are easy to keep clean and continue to look premium even after years of use. It's a great smart casual shoe that I can't see going out of style. I tend to wear them with no socks or with low cut ankle socks - equally comfy either way!
on 21 August 2017
I live in these in the summer and in the winter use them as slippers indoors. Wear 'em for two years or so then buy another pair whenever Timberland has a sale. I'm on about my seventh pair, I think. Even with the new ones I hesitate to throw out the old ones - they still have plenty of wear in them...
on 24 January 2016
I have several of these shoes, in different colours and would not wear any other boat shoe. Comfortable with or without socks, easy to clean and very strong and long lasting leather laces.
They must not change this classic shoe
on 13 June 2017
Slightly tight fit for my size 11 feet! But otherwise comfortable. They look great too.

For their first outings I have been pounding the streets of old town Nicosia while here for meetings. In the heat some dye has run off the shoes onto my socks. Hopefully, this will pass.
on 30 May 2013
Goods were as described and were delivered on time. I normally take UK size 13 shoes and these were offered as EU 49, UK 13.5.
They fit me perfectly. The shoes appear to be well made and have a non marking sole. I haven't worn them for long yet but they feel comfortable. I would consider buying Timberland again.
on 25 June 2017
Excellent shoes as expected just too big for myself, so returned and got some Timberland suede ones which were a better fit..
on 30 July 2016
They are a very snug fit for a broad foot but no overly tight and being laced they could be left more open to help..they have eased with a couple of wears and are now extremely comfortable. I am very pleased with them.
on 28 June 2017
I love this product and long may you continue to make.
Expensive? maybe, but worth every penny if you like the finer things in life.
on 22 July 2017
This is a classic, a wonderful shoe that always looks fancy and stylish. This is my second pair. The first one lasted for ages. Even though a bit narrow, it takes the shape of the foot very quickly. Go for it:)