on 13 March 2013
My son is very tall for his age, he is strong and sturdy with big wide feet.
He loves playing football with all his school friends at breaktime, and these shoes allow him to feel comfortable inside the classroom and outside at play.
A really good buy. I would recommend this product to my friends.
on 9 September 2014
Lovely pair of shoes, very comfortable and good quality. My boy loves it. He is used to Camper shoes but they don't have his size now that his feet is growing fast. Before I found this Timberland, I bought him a pair of Geox which is very expensive but not as comfortable, the Geox is very hard and hurts when he walks as if "folds" at the widest part of the feet causing pain, now the Geox is sitting in a corner collecting dust!

This Timberland pair is soft and beautifully shaped and he doesn't even need to "wear it in" , it is comfortable from day 1. I tried his shoes on as well as I am the same size as my son - super comfortable. The design is also very nice, and with the velcro straps, its the best find I have made in a while! Well recommended to boys who are very active, don't like shoe laces but also want to have a good looking pair of shoes. My son is 10.

Amazon sent this pair to us right away, I received it well packed the very next day, brilliant!
on 24 January 2015
It has always been a real struggle finding shoes that last for my 9 year old son, usually something giving way within 3 months, either stitching, soles or the insides falling apart. He really put school shoes through their paces. He also has really wide feet.

Initially I was pleased with these Timberland shoes, having previously gone through school shoes from all the usual high street shops, as well as trying out the super expensive brands, they seemed well made.

Happy to report that a month in that there are no signs of anything coming undone, falling off or disintegrating, which by now I can usually tell if that's on the cards. My son really likes them too, lovely soft leather so wearing them from day 1 he was comfortable, they polish up nice.

I'm tempted to grab another pair the next size up as the price was fantastic.
on 13 October 2014
Bought these for my son as they were reduced & so cheaper than Clarks! Very nice shoes, they feel good quality, and my son says they are comfortable as they have instep padding for support. They are a nice fit, plenty room round the toes. I am hoping they will be better quality than Clarks as I have found recently that Clarks aren't lasting as long as they should for the price tag. So far it's looking good, but we've only had them a couple of weeks.
on 13 March 2014
Bought for my 10 year old son for school. He has a habit of scuffing the front and working a hole or two into the bottom of his school shoes, but going off the reviews already posted, these sounded like a good bet. He loves them, says they are very comfy and help him run faster and score more goals! Good price, comparable to Clarks shoes and look very well made. Also have added bonus of built in air cushiony thingy which also apparently absorbs sweat to neutralise smells and keep feet cool. Very pleased!!
on 10 September 2015
These are very durable and would definitely recommend. I normally buy school shoes 5 times a year for my son, not because he outgrows them quickly but because they always end up getting too scuffed or sole damaged. These Timberland lasted a whole term with no sole damage and since they still just about fit he has started using them again for this new term. I will be buying more of the same when he moves up a size.
on 19 May 2014
Looks like they are going to be a good pair if shoes! Appear comfortable according to my son. Can only last longer that Kickers!!! :)
on 9 August 2015
Bought these last year when the pair we'd paid more for from Clark's turned out to be utter rubbish. These actually lasted my very active 6 year old the whole year. Tried different shoes from Amazon for the upcoming return to school but they were too tight around the top so have reverted back and bought these for a 2nd year. Lovely looking shoes, very comfy and lasted well. Would recommend.
on 16 October 2015
These have been the most expensive but the best school shoes I have ever had for my 7 year old. My son is so rough and tumble ...even Clarks shoes looks old and used after a few weeks. Brilliant...They still look as good as new. They are sturdy..comfortable and smart...what more can you ask for! If you are unsure (as I was) about spending the money...well if I'd spent less I'd be on the second pair by now!!! 😆
on 26 April 2015
Made for boys is all I have to say. My 5yo just started school after we relocated to the UK and ruined the smart shoes we brought with us within 4 days of school and he doesn't even play football. These are very well made and seem durable - he dires his scooter down an impressive slope and no damage so far. The insoles are nice too, he usually wears custom made ones for hyperflexible feet, but is comfortable in these without the special insoles. Refuses to wear anything else really!