Customer reviews

Size: 7 UK|Colour: Yellow (wheat)|Change
Price:£77.31 - £135.99

on 5 April 2015
excellent boots, and a very good price, and delivery was extrememey prompt, all in all an easy and excellent purchase
on 30 August 2017
Very good as expected.
on 20 July 2015
My previous Timberland boots (not "Slippers!) - 15 years old and so, so faithful in all terrains and in all weathers - were giving up. They served me grand in no small way. They were worn every day. And I do mean every day.

I wanted a new replacement pair. The cost of repairing and re-soling my old boots was far too costly! So - what if I bought a brand new pair? Mightily glad I did!

When it comes to buying any type of shoe, boot or slippers I like to try them out physically. In this case, I could not do so. I took the chance and ordered on-line wondering if they boots would fit, if not, al the rigours of exchanging them etc. But no! I was proved comfortably wrong.

The new boots are just marvellous! As soon as I unpacked and examined them I knew for certain they would fit me fine. And yes! They did - gratifyling so. I slipped them on - they fitted me like a tailor's well made-to-measure glove. I instantly felt "at home" with them - and "they" with me!

The boots are really well made in Vietnam, The stitching is first class, as is, the lovely leather. The insoles are great - they provide soft, supportive and warm comfort. Like my old boots you could, shall I say, go to bed wearing them. They are that comfortable! The black/white/silver laces are great - and damn strong (just like the laces on my previous boots which never needed replacing after 15 years!)

Highly recommended in every way. Worth every £!

Laurence
on 30 April 2017
👍🏼
on 12 March 2014
Really pleased with the fit and comfort of these shoe-boots. Previously I'd had the higher versions which tended to rub a little after prolonged wear (I'm not using these for hiking). They're also very easy and quick to get on and off, thanks to that low-back.

Nicely waterproof and keep my feet warm. Was a bit nervous about the colour as it can obviously mark easily, but so far they've been easy enough to keep clean.
on 10 April 2016
Great boots and really comfortable. I usually have issues breaking in new boots but these didn't need any. Would highly recommend and would buy again.
on 30 January 2016
My husband loves them, good quality, he gets swollen feet but these fit great, very comfortable
on 7 June 2016
Perfect for hillwalking, makes for an easier hike and fits in well with many different outfits.
on 3 September 2015
Loved the price because they went up after i bought a pair lovely fit n feel ready 4 winter.
on 23 December 2015
brilliant. Really appreciate as a gift for christmas that my brother will love. Thank you