- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Tim Vine- Tim Timinee Tim Timinee Tim Tim To You [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Watch as the emerges from a chimney to take the roof off! 'Tim Timinee Tim Timinee Tim Tim to you' is the latest lorry load of nonsense from the one-liner pelting, silly singing, prop flinging comedian.
The sell-out show that Tim took around the country and beyond is now heading for your living room. Take a deep breath everyone, because there's a lot to get through. Standby for a large number of stupid jokes, (and platypuses on poles).
Don't wear socks when you watch this show because you're going to laugh them off.
BACK IN TIME - During a Live performance in Croydon Tim goes back in time.
GOOD TIMES POP VIDEO - Tim's dance moves are off the charts. So is this song.
TIMNEE ON TOUR - A photo montage of Team Timinee on the road.
AUCTION STORY - Tim recounts an inspirational story from an auction. Gavel round everyone.
ALTERNATIVE START - Tim performs a difference option to open the show.
DART FOR DART'S SAKE - Tim is challenged by a world champion
DVD COMMENTARY - Tim talks the viewer through the whole show with some super memories.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
He is one of the best stand-up comedians and probably the best who just tells jokes, as opposed to observational humour type comedians. You may like Tim Vine if you like films like 'Airplane', 'The Naked Gun', 'Spy Hard', 'Who's Harry Crumb?'
Purchased for £10.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not bad. Not as funny as "jokamotive" but worth a watch. Need to add 9 more words to continue thisPublished 13 days ago by Richard Brown
As a huge Tim fan, this was sadly disappointing. Has he run out of ideas?. His famous sight gags were thin on the groundPublished 2 months ago by Harold Monk