Tilly and the Buttons Cleo Pinafore & Dungaree dress Sewing Pattern
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Sew an easy pinafore or dungaree dress! One of our most popular sewing patterns!
- Great for beginners and bang on-trend, Cleo is simple to sew, with no fiddly zips and minimal fitting required - hooray! Make it dungaree-style with buckles, or as a pinafore with button fastenings. Choose from mini length or knee length with optional centre-front split, patch pockets on front or back, and optional contrast topstitching.
- Winner of Best Pattern House at the British Sewing Awards 2016
- Step-by-step guide includes sewing tips, a jargon buster, and photos demonstrating each step. Patterns printed on durable paper, with eight sizes included (UK 6-20)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Tilly and the Buttons Sewing Pattern, None, UK 6-20
Tilly and the Buttons Coco Dress and Top Sewing Pattern
Tilly and the Buttons Martha Dress Sewing Pattern
Simplicity Sewing Pattern 1252 Miss Petite Dress or Jumper, Size R5, (14-16-18-20-22)
Womens Ladies TILLY & THE BUTTONS Sewing Pattern The Cleo Pinafore + Dungaree Dress Dress Casual Fashion Style Outfit Sizes 6-20
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£1.49|
|Item Dimensions||24 x 16 x 0.8 cm||—||—||24 x 16 x 0.8 cm||21.59 x 15.24 x 0.46 cm||—|
Great for beginners and bang on-trend, Cleo is simple to sew, with no fiddly zips and minimal fitting required - hooray! Make it dungaree-style with buckles, or as a pinafore with button fastenings. Choose from mini length or knee length with optional centre-front split, patch pockets on front or back, and optional contrast topstitching. This easy-to-use sewing pattern will take you through the steps to making the Cleo dungaree dress, with jargon-busting instructions and photos showing you how to sew each part. Wear Cleo all year round, layered over a t-shirt, shirt or sweater - the relaxed style makes it oh so comfortable! You will need: • Fabric - Mini length - 1.2m (1Â¼ yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 1.8m (2 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide Knee length - 1.3m (1 3/8 yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 1.9m (2 1/8 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide • Matching thread • 0.4m (3/8 yards) iron-on interfacing (similar weight to your fabric) • 2 x 30-35mm (1Â¼ - 1Â½in) wide dungaree buckles OR 2 x 15-20mm buttons and buttonhole foot for your sewing machine • Optional: Contrast colour topstitch thread and topstitch/embroidery needle • Sewing machine and basic tools Fabric suggestions: Heavy or medium weight woven fabrics that hold their shape, such as denim, corduroy, cotton drill, gabardine, canvas, wool. Winner of Best Pattern House at the British Sewing Awards 2016