- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 620 KB
- Print Length: 254 pages
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IX5ZKRW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,250,445 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Tilbury: A Werewolf Love Story Kindle Edition
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
To me the story was a good first work. It's not perfect, but as a long time reader of paranormal novels, especially werewolf and vampire ones, It certainly wasn't bad. The main character, Oksana, was different. I personally couldn't relate to her at all, but thank goodness she wasn't another all black wearing goth-head. The mail-order bride topic was interesting to me and certainly special in the realm of paranormal romance. I didn't need to be able to relate to her to be able to believe her as a character, her thoughts, her reactions to her situation, etc.
Gary was endearing. I hope in future works we get to see a lot more of what makes him run. The time spent on his solitary trip near the end of the book was wonderful and opened up a ton of story for future novels.
The setting was nice too. The mixture of familiar heartlands America, forests, mountains, and rivers all seemed an appropriate place for a werewolf to be living. The futuristic setting was well thought out by the author with plenty of information casually given to the reader to understand when and where this takes place. And best of all, it wasn't some cheesy sci-fi ridiculous type of futuristic setting. It was believable.
Theres plenty of story left to be told for Oksana and Gary, the native americans, the vampires, and the police and I hope the author writes more soon!
It just didn't flow for me it's very confusing just skip this an try Shelley Lauerenson
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > Ghosts
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Young Adult > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Ghosts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Horror