on 30 October 2014
Paid an excellent price, my sons wanted a watch for a little while and for this price it doesn't matter if its a 5 minute wonder. Looks like it will go small enough for my 3 nearly 4 year old.
The wallet is a bit cheap but for the price it doesn't matter
on 29 April 2016
These tikkers sets are ideal for kids that are just learning to tell the time. Cheap but good quality. Bought this one for my 7 year old nephew and he loves it (man utd fan). The wrist band is stretchy so allows for kids messing and pulling in the watch. Great product for the price.
on 21 July 2014
My granddaughter is 7 and recently joined a girls football club so she loves her watch. She is learning to tell the time and this watch has made her eager to learn. Arrived on time and packed well. The wallet and key ring she also loved
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 November 2013
I bought a Spiderman Tikkers watch last year for a ten year old and I was very impressed with it. I reckon it would have been suitable for up to a twelve year old. I thought I'd get the football one for another 10 year old but it is very small and really would only suit a child up to about 8. The wallet is good and the keyring looks to be good quality but the watch is very plastic and quite small. Nowhere near the quality of the Spiderman watch. Good price though only £8 in the Black Friday weeklong event.
on 29 December 2013
Bought for my 7 year old grandson for Xmas. He is learning to tell the time & was very happy with the watch/wallet/keyring combo. It's a nice watch, good quality & easy to read. Also comfortable for him to wear.
on 1 December 2013
I purchased this for a 8 year old (so nice fit), it's more of a second watch for school as I didn't want him to ruin his best watch! The watch is really nice, it feels nice (rubbery strap) and I like the way you can turn the dial around the edge for extra time etc. Not that impressed with the wallet as there's no zip section but it's ok and the keyring looks good.

I got this in the Black Friday deal so only £8, I don't think I would have wanted to pay more than this.
on 14 July 2014
Great first watch for my 8 year old. Good value with the added bonus of a wallet and key ring. The strap doesn't have quite enough holes to make it snug on his very skinny wrists but still wearable. My son loves the outer dial to be able to easily work out the minutes too.
on 24 March 2015
Bought as a Christmas gift, within 2 months the second hand fell off and the watch stopped working. Without contact details for Tikkers, the 1 year warranty is worthless.
on 9 December 2013
I opened the box today to wrap this ready for Christmas and the keyring was missing. Very disappointed. If it wasn't such a hassle to return items I would return it!
on 10 December 2013
Very nice present for kids that they love Football.
The only disadvndance is tha the the case is very small But it is ok if your child is from 7-10