Size: 300 ml|Change
Price:Β£9.90+ Free shipping

on 11 August 2010
I've lost count of the amount of products I've used on my hair to keep it in place. Tresemme, Shockwaves blah blah blah. Bed Head works a miracle, this can has lasted me ages & it actually works. Just a light mist makes my hair stay where I want it & it doesn't feel heavy or sticky. I'll definately be getting more of this when I eventually run out =)
on 12 January 2011
love this hair spray really does the job of holding your hair in place. has a pleasant smell to it too. and lasts
on 8 March 2014
gives your hair added texture, great for fine or thinning hair for added volume! last at least twice as long as my normal spray so well worth the extra money!
on 4 December 2012
I've used Hard Head for years. Not sticky, and your hair doesn't go like cardboard. All I would say is shop around for the best deal before buying. You can pay up to Β£12 in stores for this and the least I've paid in the past was Β£5.50. On average, I usually pay around Β£6 per tin and I order 4/5 at a time.
on 12 December 2014
Always been a Tigi fan but had switched to Sebastian products via my hairdresser I was using Elnett hairspray previously my hair is fine & this gives it great hold & texture & makes my hair look thicker you don't need much & it's much cheaper
review image
on 20 July 2013
Holds my hair in place no matter what the weather. Doesn't make hair stick together. It's subtle and strong. It's very good
on 3 July 2016
After a few times using this can the top where the hairspray broke so could not use after that. The product itself, does not smell the nicest to start with, and I personally did not feel it was good for hair - very sticky, hair is un-brushable. Maybe to try with shorter hair, not that mine is particularly long.
on 11 October 2013
love this so much, abit pricey but its worth every penny!! makes rubbish lifeless hair look amazing!! will be buying this again & again! thanks!
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 23 September 2015
I should probably point out that, like most guys, one feels their masculinity eroding away when using products like this for the first time. However, with regular use, it becomes as normal as using hairspray!... I'll grab my coat.

Having wasted money on numerous products over the past couple of years, I think I'm settled on Tigi's Bed Head. The most important feature is that it doesn't flake away after a few hours or with handling - it just softens naturally. This is a big deal, because there is nothing worse that trying a cheap (or equivalent) hairspray and finding out that your hair has become a snow dome.

And this 'spray really is hard, so if like me you have thick, straight hair that seemingly grows in one direction (not the band), then you'll breathe a sigh of relief when this baby settles in. Be conservative and use quick sprays over the areas that need hold, and in a couple of minutes they'll be frozen, so don't think you can just run your fingers through it.

It's a nice tall canister that will last a long time with careful use, so I think the cost is justified. A perfect product for holding your style once you've worked in some texturising wax. (I recommend 'Claymation')
on 29 April 2016
COSMICCORI ' S FAVORITE HAIRSPRAY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“I cannot run out of this hairspray it can give a great lift to your roots if you want to have a bit of volume,it I always tip my hair upside down when I've finished putting my mousses in and finish off spraying it in roots and generaly all over ,I have long natural curly ringlets hair down to my bum and when I flick my hair back after blasting it with hairdryer it looks fuller bigger smells nice and it's a multi tasking kind of hairspray.You don't need spray alot if you over spray can be a bit sticky but that's not products fault.If you want something set or set hard this is great also.I use it as finishing spray and just love it.I always use it and haven't found a better one yet.I only stick with things that actualy do what it says plus it's nice and shiny looking on my dresser like a mirror,looks nice.