on 31 December 2012
This Dumb Blonde shampoo suits my fine, wavy blond hair - but I don't use the Dumb Blonde conditioner with it - which I do not rate. Instead I use Tresemme Salon Silk conditioner.

If you too have the type of hair which craves moisture, and can be rather fly away (read tendancy to look like the mad professor, on a bad day, particularly when the humidity is high), you too may find this to be a nice mild shampoo, but try it with another conditioner. Even combined with the Salon Silk conditioner, it may work for you too.
on 15 August 2014
Absolutely rubbish. Hair feels dirty and unwashed afterwards and full of product. The dumb blonde shampoo and conditioner used to be amazing but now it's absolutely awful. Can't wait to finish the product and not buy it again.
on 11 October 2013
Again as with the conditioner I really like this shampoo as you don't need a lot to get the lather going. Leaves you with your hair feeling cleansed and coupled with the conditioner - what a duo. Highly recommend.
on 11 January 2014
This shampoo is awful leaves your hair feeling like you've not rinsed it out properly! Very disappointing as I brought a very big bottle of this and the conditioner, which as the same feeling!
on 12 July 2013
This is the cheapest place to find this shampoo. I always buy it from amazon. It is a great product, smells great, easy to use pump and you can get the conditioner usually on a deal too.
on 21 March 2014
I use this shampoo recommended by my hairdresser for my coloured, fine hair. It helps to keep my colour for longer and doesnt weigh down fine hair, so a winner all ways round for me.
on 7 August 2014
Love this product, great for highlighted hair, great smell, hardly need to use any to get a soapy lather, lasts ages and really helps to keep hair from drying out.
on 12 July 2014
This shampoo is fine but I honestly don't think it's any better than any other shampoo made for blonde hair. It was well enough packaged to avoid leaking.
on 2 February 2016
Expected a dispenser on the shampoo but it came in a tube, will not buy it again. Did see that the packaging could be different but too different.
on 18 July 2013
I just love this shampoo and was so pleased to find it on Amazon as my salon no longer stocks it. Super for my hair and I just love the smell,