Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 3 June 2014
I wouldn't call these a "compression" legging (well,they don't feel that way to me!) ,but they fit well and touch wood,have stood up well so far to a bit of wear,and have kept their shape and looks.If you just want a basic pair of leggings,then these seem a good buy at the price (£12.99).Bought myself another pair (in a different colour!).
on 4 December 2017
Had these for a year now and they had plenty of winter use in my rowing boat.
Holes on the calfs from rowing tracks but only small and don't seem to be growing much.
Halfway though there second winter some stitching threads developing but they are still going strong.
Probably would last longer if used for running or gym but i an still quite impressed for the money.
on 8 November 2017
Lads, these trousers are the biz like. They're tight, jeez they take some getting into. I had to get Eamon the postman to stuff me into them the first time. He was cursing me as I kept him late. Any how, they go nice with me blue jumper and the big shoes. They say take 5 on them which is a great reminder to have a wee break. Smashing so. x
on 25 May 2017
I bought small and medium of these and use them for walking, I have also bought the short ones medium and small for the same purpose. They work very well for me, I am very pleased. Especially as the price is a quarter of some I have seen.
on 23 May 2017
Purchased these to do a mud run event in. Not as good as my under armour pair but for the price you can't complain. I did go a size up after reading the reviews and would advise the same.
on 26 November 2017
This product has nothing to do with keeping you warm. On the contrary it cools you down. Any potential buyers should look at using this for summer or warm weather training. With that in mind you have s good product.
on 15 June 2017
Purchased large and it is a good fit however slightly tight getting it above ankles easily. Good purchase overall, nice and comfortable! Would recommend!
on 1 March 2017
Love wearing them.....Usually am medium waist at 34 inches a bit tight but am loosing weight due to diet and training so will be ok...Warm too
on 2 May 2017
slightly too big I think. the sizes are printed wrong should have gone for XL not XXL as the information told me, and my waist is 36"
on 17 July 2017
Use these for running in the winter as legs can get quite cold just wearing shorts so would recommend for that type of use