Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.03 UK delivery
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (Wii)
|Price:||£24.91 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (Wii) [Unknown format] [Nintendo Wii]
The world's favourite golf game returns with its first ever simulation of the Ryder Cup tournament. Play as part of either the European or U.S. squads and assume the role of captain as you change match-ups and enter different competitions.
EA Sports' best-selling golf sim gets even more options
|Rory McIlroy contemplates the Whistling Straits|
|The New motion controls are the most accurate ever|
|Celtic Manor has never looked better|
The addition of the Ryder Cup means big changes for the online options, with a brand new 24 player online mode where you can recreate the whole tournament and earn your place on the online leaderboards. Or you can play offline and swap matches at any time for full control at all times.
There have been big improvements to other elements of the game too, with the first ever motion-control options for the PlayStation Move; improved graphics, including a new first person camera view; and more courses than ever, including the all-new Liberty National golf course. For golf fans everywhere it doesn't get any better than this.Key Features
- Burning Bright: The latest and greatest Tiger Woods features all new options for tournament play, online modes and player control, for the most feature rich golf sim ever.
- Europe vs. USA: For the first time ever in a Tiger Woods game the Ryder Cup is featured, with a complete simulation of all the players and courses.
- 24 Party People: Compete in a massive 24 player online match as you play in a virtual Ryder Cup online or enjoy all the other traditional Tiger Woods multiplayer modes.
- Above Par: New graphical improvements create the most realistic-looking golf game ever, with picture perfect courses and highly detailed players.
- Move Forward: Use the advanced motion controls of the Wii MotionPlus or PlayStation Move to control the action in the most realistic way possible.
Tiburon Entertainment is based in Florida and was founded in 1994, before being bought by Electronic Arts in 1998. The studio has been responsible for the Madden NFL series and, since 2008, Tiger Woods PGA Tour. Other Tiburon games have included NASCAR and Superman Returns.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Not so this time.
There's no escape.Wrists may be fine but if your swing is not forget it - if you're just a tad out on the hardest settings you will be in big trouble.
I'm aware of the Ryder cup glitch but that doesn't bother me.
The gameplay makes this game.If you have an issue about graphics go elsewhere.
Simply the greatest golf challenge ever (and I can go back to Leader Board golf on a Commodore 64!)
True view is magnificent and adds a whole new dimension.I find it helpful to place a golf ball on the rug in my living room, use a straight edge from the pattern of the rug to help me out and focus on both without looking at the tv - yep it's become that realistic! In order to make this a true golf simulator then a message to EA - ditch mini golf and frisbee golf which can be accomodated on other titles and use the extra capacity for better graphics to enhance the experience, but I've no complaints as the gameplay is the key here.
It's difficult to see where EA can go with this next year as this game has become the realistically difficult challenge that golf should be.
A worthwhile update - excellent.
If you own '09 which was abit rubbish option wise THEN DEFINATELY get this.
------ Basically thats what I want to know when a new tiger woods game comes out... is there enough NEW substance in it. This one has a few new features and tweeks that make it an essential if you don't own any TW games, and almost enough to trade up from 2010.
I've played and had just about every tiger woods game on the xbox, playstation and wii over the last 10 years. I'll try and sum this up in 11 feature filled points.
1. The new motion plus. more accurate putting and you can now draw and fade shots by twisting the club. ALOT more realistic than 2010. The Wii has this option sorted over PS and XBOX versions, until they develop a version for their new systems.
2. The new player view. Its a listed point- you can now see the ball and club through the eyes of your golfer. A nice option. I found it annoying though and turned it off.
3. Ryder cup. An excellent new game mode, pick and play with your team, jump in and out of matches and win for your side. Available as a 24 man online - excellent if it all works.
4. Developed online play. Smoother and less prone to bugs.
5. More party game modes.
6. Tiger woods now needs the money as his sponsors are dropping him like a buttered hedgehog.
7. Graphics - developed course and play animations and a nice selectionof course with a couple of new additions.
8. Sounds. An upgrade on previous versions, commentary is sparse compared to XBOX and PS versions, but improved and less annoying than previous Wii versions.
9.Read more ›
I like the new style of challenges and I would say the graphics have improved.You still have the oppotunity of making a PGA career and starting from Rookie to getting on the Pro tour.
One big difference is the putting on PGA 09 I found when putting you could pull the putter back and nothing would happen or it would be jerky .Then all of a sudden it would fire the putter and your 10 footer for birdie would end up 40 foot away. Using precision putter on 2011 this does not happen.
The only downside I can see to the Ryder Cup challenge is the lack of European's to make up the team but I have not tried this challenge out to comment too much.
You do need to get experience to improve enough to get the career mode working well. So its woth doing the challenges first or at least along side.
Would like to see all 4 majors represented.
Finally the fun game modes are much better.
So overall a a good purchase.
So, it's partly a good solid golf game, but sadly also a half baked cash-in on the Ryder cup! Not really ideal!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (Wii) game box and book no bother with disc back up for great game
Not only the grandchildren but us grandparents like it. Thank you.Published 7 months ago by peter reynolds