on 12 October 2014
A befitting end to a totally engrossing series of books about the ups and downs of family life in South Wales. Start with book 1 and don't expect to stop until you reach the very end. In an effort to relieve some of my sadness at no more stories about this family and those around them, i plan to try one of Collier's other series and hope for the best!
on 2 August 2014
I absolutely loved these books. Became so involved with the families that I couldn't wait for the next book. Now I have read the whole saga and feel quite sad to say goodbye to all the characters. Loved some, got angry with some, felt sorry for some - the whole cast of characters held me absolutely. Well done Catrin Collier will try another one of your series.
on 26 June 2014
Excellent! What a brilliant writer. She really takes her readers into the life and times. You go through many emotions whilst reading her books, outrage, laughter, sadness and pity. It's all in her books. Thoroughly recommend this series.
on 6 May 2014
This book didn't quite live up to the previous five in the series but was nevertheless a good read. Would have liked the ending to have been expanded as the relationship between Edyth and Micah had more mileage in it.
on 21 May 2014
I have only recently discovered Catrin Collier"s books, and every one is so riveting I can't put the kindle down! I am excited at each new series and sad when I reach the end. Can't recommend enough!
on 9 July 2012
This author never fails to disappoint, once you start reading this book like her others you cant put it down, I have read so many of her books and they are all very good
on 2 June 2014
catrin collier captures the reader from the start of the series with her atmospheric storytelling - whilst reading you can picture the characters from her description and the places she describes - I read the books one after the other and thoroughly enjoyed them, hope you do too
on 1 June 2014
I have now finished all the books in this series and it has been really great. The part when the family were thrown off the farm literally had me in tears. I was unable to put any of the books down. Good job it's only me now that has to see the mess the house got in to.
on 6 October 2014
I have enjoyed all 6 books in this series transporting me to a place I have never been but felt so real.; as are the characters. I could not put the books down and this last one was no exception. Is she writing any more of this series?
on 10 July 2012
My wife, for whom we purchase these books, is a fan of this author, and would highly recommend her novels!