Customer reviews

Tiger Double Guitar Stand
Style: Guitar|Change

on 2 May 2015
A lot more stable than people give it credit for, I can't imagine this falling over if the safety catch is properly on
review image
on 11 January 2017
Does the job. I use it for a classical and a dreadnought guitar. One is slightly smaller than the other, but I think with two the same size they may touch at the top. Also note that you need to use the neck fixings to keep the guitars securely in place. the base mountings are moveable, so a slight knock to the stand would cause the guitars to fall if they aren't secured
on 20 August 2017
Im a bassist and most of the venues I play are pretty small - so I bought one of these; to minimise the amount of space needed on stage for my basses. I can honestly say that I've persevered with this stand, but I have found it to be very unstable - especially when only one bass is on the stand.

The final straw was that I was playing a gig recently and the stand toppled with a bass on it worth a mere £1,600! Fortunately another piece of equipment on stage stopped it completely crashing to the floor; which would have destroyed the bass.

I am going to use 2 x single stands from now on and will somehow just have to find the extra space on stage.
on 24 August 2013
I thought I'd try this because the price was so good. I wasn't expecting it to be particularly robust. It breaks down into 5 pieces, so it's easily packed in my leads case. Assembly is quick and easy and the result is a very good stand. I've tried it with 2 acoustics, 2 electrics and one of each. All were very stable. An excellent product at a really good price. Why pay more?
on 20 August 2017
Terrible stand. Unsteady and does not have enough distance in the middle to prevent most headstocks touching the other (when 2 guitars are on it obviously) even if it does fit 2 guitars it can easily happen where you go to put the guitar down and because you have to be precise for the headstock s not to touch, you misjudge this and hit your 2 beauties together. My dad is an engineer and he couldn't believe this flaw I.e the gap between each side not being big enough. Simply terrible
on 28 August 2017
Not overly impressed. Probably fine if you just want a stand to display your guitars on a perfectly level floor in a little used room at home, but as a gigging musician it just didn't stand up. In 5 gigs I took it to, the whole stand fell over once, had a guitar fall off twice & the foam sleeve & catch from one of the neck holds went missing in transit. I bought it because it was £20 cheaper than similar stands, but unfortunately it very much lives up to the adage 'you get what you pay for'.
on 5 August 2017
Cracking,I needed this tool,I think I should have bought the 5 guitar rack stand but I was worried about how much room it'd take up(14 guitars cluttering the gaffe up lol)& I was worried,(once I was a clown)
on 22 April 2017
About as stable as a granny in a hurricane. Collapsed in and caused damage to my guitar. Do not buy
on 21 March 2017
Very good. One tiny criticism is that no matter how tight your screw the knob on the upright, it doesn't make it 100% sturdy. But still a good space saving product.
on 2 April 2017
Does the job, just about, but it feels a bit flimsy. Ok if your guitars are just on display but I wouldn't recommend it if you need to get them in and out every day.