Customer reviews

Tidlo Magnetic Letters

on 2 February 2014
Wish the set had uppercase letters too. I've also bought the Branching Out Magnetic Numbers (100-Pieces)
by Branching Out, which for almost the same price seems so much more better value as it is much more complete. The product itself is well made.
on 6 June 2016
Small and product and quality is very low and chopped. I hope they had been bigger and better quality. My daugther still plays with them but upsetting that didn't get the value expect as reading the reviews I thought the product will be good
on 14 October 2016
Great quality but the box I received is missing the letter I. Not helpful when using to teach your child to spell their name and it includes the letter I!!!! Will be complaining. Dont need the hassle of returning as its a great quality item and looks lovely.
on 13 September 2016
Really nice letters however their were a lot of multiples of the same letter and some letters I did not receive. so not to handy if your in the process of teaching your child the alphabet.
on 19 August 2014
Front of the letters peel off easily. Not the quality you might expect for the price.
on 16 February 2015
Good magnet letters. I wish I had bought 'normal' font however, these are for helping my 3yo learn letters and the lettering style is a bit weird.
on 27 June 2014
Good magnetic letters but some are very fadded or scratched so a bit disappointed with this product. My son however loves them.
on 14 April 2016
Good quality but a few of the letters are not very clear
on 20 March 2015
found letters to be a bit small
on 11 May 2012
My 2 year old son loves these brightly coloured letters & played with them immediately. The only downside is that the paint chipped off a few of the letters within an hour of unpacking them. I would say that although these are much more fun & interesting than the plain plastic versions, they are nowhere near as durable. I did intend on sending them back but my son would have been too upset.