Customer reviews

on 3 February 2012
After readingTo Desire a Scoundrel (Southern Heat/Novella Two: TANNER) I expected a great book and that's what I got. Tides of Love (Seaswept Seduction/Book One: NOAH) is the first in the Tides series, the story of Noah Garrett in Tracy's words the Sexy Geek and Elle the town wildcat. Noah returns to Pilot Isle after running away 10 years previously and he bumps into Elle - who was a young girl when he left with a major crush on him. Now he's returned Elle is a beautiful women, still head strong and still loves Noah. Read this book to see how Elle melts down the barriers around Noah's heart. A totally excellent read, I was swept away to Pilot Isle from the first page. Tracy Sumner is a talented historian romance author, and look forward to many more of her books. Once you've read this try Tides of Passion (Seaswept Seduction/Book Two: ZACH). You wont be able to get enough of these sexy Garrett brothers.
on 3 February 2012
I had read To Desire a Scoundrel (Southern Heat/Novella Two: TANNER) and totally loved the writing of Tracy Sumner. So when I heard about Tracy's Tides series I just had to read them. Tides of Passion is the story of Zach Garrett, and WOW. From the very beginning I was transformed the to Pilot Isle where the story is set. Savannah Connor a head strong female activist, Zach Garrett the local Constable and all out local problem solver. When they first met sparks few both with Zach trying to calm things down and sexually. Tides of Passion is the story of two very firey characters with some great chemistry which results in some very passionate moments between these two. I had trouble putting it down,you just want to read on. A totally excellent book and I'm now looking forward to the story of the third Garrett brother Caleb, if this book was anything to go by, it will be a great read.
on 29 January 2012
I downloaded this book as it was free, thank goodness it was,
as it is a load of rubbish. Read as much as I could stand and then
send it via delete.