- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: V&A Publications; First edition (29 Mar. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1851773592
- ISBN-13: 978-1851773596
- Product Dimensions: 19.4 x 1.9 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 424,278 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Tiaras: Past and Present Hardcover – 29 Mar 2002
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Jeweller by Royal Appointment, and BBC Antiques Road Show expert Geoffrey Munn traces the history of tiaras from ancient times, through designs by Faberg , Cartier and Boucheron to the extravagant contemporary creations of Vivienne Westwood and Versace.
About the Author
Geoffrey Munn is Managing Director of Wartski jewellers by appointment to the British Royal Family, with many artistocratic clients. He is also a well known media personality. He frequently appears on television and radio in addition to giving popular lectures. He is the jewellery expert on the BBC's antiques roadshow.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
There is one question/criticism though - I know that there are other tiara books by this author on Amazon Tiaras: A History of SplendourTiaras and also Tiaras, and I simply do not know whether they are revamps of the same work or additional works. Maybe I've missed something? It would be nice to know as I would certainly buy others if I'm not repeating the same as I've already got here. Clarification through Amazon or other quarters would help here.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Beautiful pictures and interesting descriptions of the individual pieces .Published 1 month ago by Christopher Rebandel
Stunning photos and the accompanying text by is equally as absorbing.Published 7 months ago by Ms M
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Architects
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Fashion
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Social & Economic History
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Jewellery