- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, M, Grey
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Most effective anxiety solution as voted by veterinarians
- Great for storms, separation, travel and many other anxieties
- No need for training or medication
- Helps to relieve symptoms of anxiety in most dogs
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The best and safe solution for fearful and stressful dogs.
For example, for fear of fireworks, thunderstorms, cars or traveling The Thundershirt is easily put on and ensures a consistent pressure on the core of the dog. This pressure has an enormous calming effect for most dogs.
Use the Thundershirt polo for:
* Fear of thunderstorms
* Fear of cars or traveling
* Fear of separation
* Fear of doghouse
* Pulling the leash
* Problems with barking
* General training tool
* Fear of every noise
* General fearsomeness
What size is right for my dog?
ThunderShirt comes in seven different sizes... XXL, XL, L, M, S, XS, and XXS. Click the link below to find the right size for your dog. Like people, dogs come in many different shapes and sizes, so if your dog has unusual proportions, you may need to go up or down a size versus the "standard" measurements. But the ThunderShirt is designed to be very adjustable to accommodate different dog shapes and still be easy to put on.
Size - Chest Size -Weight
XXS - 23-33 cm - < 3 kg
XS - 33-43 cm - 4-6 kg
S - 43-53 cm - 7-11 kg
M - 53-64 cm - 12-18 kg
L - 64-76 cm - 19-29 kg
XL - 76-94 cm - 29-50 kg
XXL - 94-127 cm - > 50 kg
Size - Weight
M - 4-6 kg
L - > 6 kg
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason I've dropped a star is because of the velcro. It's good strong velcro and there's plenty of it to get a good fit, but unfortunately with velcro comes that noise which is not good for calming an anxious dog - it seems a little counter-intuitive. The velcro part is over with fairly quickly but I still think it could be avoided altogether. We have another shirt made by a different company that we also use on our dog, which works just as well but has no velcro, it just slips over his head and has little 'sleeves' for his front legs. This one is much easier and quicker to get on our dog because he's not jumping every time he hears the velcro.
Then someone suggested a thunder shirt. I'd always thought that the concept was a bit strange, but by now I would try anything; he was waking me every night with his paw chewing etc and I felt so sorry for him.
From the moment I put it on him, it has WORKED! He's snoozing on the couch next to me now, whereas before he would have been fussing, scratching, unable to settle.
He wears it all the time, except when we go out for his daily walks, and he is a different dog. And I get to sleep through the night!
I have bought a second shirt so that one is always available. It may not work for your dog, but for us it was nothing short of a miracle cure.
He is a mixed breed around the size of a golden retriever, he weighs 34kg but is quite slender and the large fits him very well and seems to be comfortable, he can still move around a lot and will happily keep it on all day if I let him! There is a bit of stretch in the fabric and the point of the shirt is to be a close fit so I would recommend getting a smaller size if your dog is in between 2 sizes.
I wouldn't purchase this product expecting it to solve all of your dog's problems, but at least for me personally it has helped us on the right track.
He doesn't hide, shake or get frightened. He barks. A lot. Shouting at whatever it is that's making the noise he doesn't like.
Then he gets all panty and miffed taking ages to calm down again.
Bought the thundershirt to try as he is a cuddle bunny bless him.
Last night was the ultimate test. New year fireworks and they didn't hold back on the bangs.
Thundershirt was on him since 9pm ready and when they all started at midnight, yes he barked. Of course he would but the difference? He was calm again within an hour and not the normal 3-4 hours.
So yes, I would say this does help. Helped me get to sleep as well knowing he was calmer so soon.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
He still barks alittle but nowhere near as much as before.