- Receive 1 Lifelong free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Dog Supplies offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Eligible for FREE UK Delivery Details
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, M, Grey
|Price:||£24.52 (£97.30 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£8.98 (27%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Most effective anxiety solution as voted by veterinarians
- Great for storms, separation, travel and many other anxieties
- No need for training or medication
- Helps to relieve symptoms of anxiety in most dogs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The best and safe solution for fearful and stressful dogs. For example, for fear of fireworks, thunderstorms, cars or travelling The Thundershirt is easily put on and ensures a consistent pressure on the core of the dog. This pressure has an enormous calming effect for most dogs. Available in 7 sizes: XXS to XXL. Use the Thundershirt polo for: * Fear of thunderstorms * Fear of cars or travelling * Irritability * Fear of separation * Fear of doghouse * Pulling the leash * Problems with barking * Reactivity * General training tool * Fear of every noise * General fearsomeness Thirty day guarantee to get your money back 7 sizes, 1 price XXS breast size 22cm / 33cm - <5.5 kg XS breast size 33cm / 45cm - 4.5 to 8.5 kg S breast size 40cm / 58cm - 6.8 to 11.5 kg M breast size 45cm / 66 cm - 9 to 22 kg L breast size 60cm / 81cm - 18 tot32 kg XL breast size 78cm / 101cm - 31 to 45 kg
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
One caveat - phobias in dogs are not simple things, and relying on one thundershirt to "fix" your dog without taking other measures is unrealistic. So in addition to the shirt we have put in place other behavioural measures and taken a multi-faceted approach to help the dog overcome his dread of the car. BUT the Thundershirt has been a significant factor in the whole programme - we have tested its effect by observing behaviour when various aspects of the programme were not used - so we KNOW the shirt has helped as part of the programme.
I would recommend these shirts, they are well made, well thought through - and work, especially when used in conjunction with other anti-fear reinforcers.
And finally - we have a happy little dog!:))))
I have spent a fortune over the last 4 years trying a variety of things designed to help??? This includes Firework cd's, DAPS, anxiety drops of various kinds, and even last year I bought specially designed ear muffs for dogs in cockpits but helped dogs with noise problems.
These have either helped a little or not at all or made things worse in the case of the ear muffs cos he didnt like them on his ears.....
So every year I have to sit with him in a room with either TV or stereo full blast unable to do anything other than sit with him with him on his leash...and both sit out the manic panic of a dog trying to scramble on everything (including me 25kg of dog on your head is not fun) I might add he is very obedient otherwise....
Then this year I decided earlier in the year to buy one of these having seem videos of dogs changing from fear to calmness....& I thought well I might as well try it this might just work.
Well I tried it during a bad thunderstorm and allthough he was still anxious was much better than normal and either paced or sat fairly calmly. Same rest of year but tonight has been a test of the highest degree..firework night...and despite the dampness there have been bangs and whistles for the last couple of hours and although I have the stereo on in the background we can both hear the sounds in the background & if I can still hear them he must be, HOWEVER with his new shirt on he is sooooo much calmer..even accepting a treat when calm, and playing with his ball, but mostly he is laying in his fav spot by the door and very very calm....Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
found it very difficult to keep this on my boxer, he suffers from anxiety, and to keep it on was very hard, I did get the right size, but its fiddly and hard to keep it on, when it... Read morePublished 10 days ago by C. owen
Arrived with Clix Collar really quickly. Already had purchased another of these for my other dog. Excellent fabric & colour really well made, easy to put on & dogs "like"... Read morePublished 10 days ago by S M Whittemore
Got this to help with separation anxiety. Hard to say how much it helped, or whether our pup is just getting to accept being left. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Sue
Nice product idea and well made, however we trialled this with our Spanador for a few weeks- through a few thunderstorms and it didn't seem to have any affect. Read morePublished 13 days ago by lasty12