Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 30 April 2017
Kids loved it and speedy delivery
on 7 July 2017
perfect
on 2 May 2010
I bought this for a gift and it worked a treat kept the father in law entertained for ages (once he worked out the DVD player anyway!!). This really takes you back to the early days and shows how advanced we have become!
on 13 January 2012
As a 40 something, buying Thunderbirds for my 4 year old was a self-indulgent treat. It was great! I had forgotten how long the 'episodes' are. They're nearly an hour long! Well worth a few quid and thoroughly entertained my little boy at Christmas. I can certainly recommend them to anyone who remembers the original series.
on 22 July 2013
I thought it would be great to let the kids understand my own childhood in relation to Children's television .

I just wish the film remake didn't really do the series justice.
on 6 June 2014
My childhood favourites in a clear and crisp rendering. This is the full 4:3 version - avoid the recent cut and pan version at all costs.
on 2 May 2015
Always check the zone.
I wanted to send this to USA which is a different zone from here so I had to return the DVD .
on 21 October 2014
Ok just not original format. Complained but nothing happened.
on 6 April 2016
was not same cover as shown older copy ?
on 19 November 2000
i have loved the thunder birds ever since i was little and it is just brillant that me and my 4 kids Eliza , Tommy , lila and John love so very much and we can wathch the majic over and over it is great and a must buy for you and your family.