- Actors: Kirsten Dunst, Gregory Smith, Bill Paxton, Jay Mohr, Anthony Edwards
- Directors: Dick Zondag, Joe Dante, Jonathan Frakes, Phil Nibbelink, Simon Wells
- Producers: Michael Finnell, Colin Wilson, Tim Bevan, Steve Hickner, Eric Fellner
- Format: PAL
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 3
- Classification: 12
- Studio: Uca
- DVD Release Date: 3 Oct. 2005
- Run Time: 264 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B000B7VZHE
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 113,134 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Thunderbirds/Small Soldiers/We're Back - A Dinosaur's Story [DVD]
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Triple-bill of children's adventures. Based on the 1960s puppet series, 'Thunderbirds' (2004) follows the intergalactic adventures of the Tracy family, headed by former astronaut Jeff Tracy (Bill Paxton), who lives with his five sons on the top-secret Tracy Island, which also houses the headquarters of the top-secret International Rescue organisation. When villainous criminal 'The Hood' (Ben Kingsley) orchestrates an elaborate plan to remove Jeff and his four eldest sons temporarily from home, so that he can invade the island and attempt to steal some of the organisation's most valuable equipment, it is left to Jeff's youngest son Alan (Brady Corbet) to save the day. In 'Small Soldiers' (1998), Alan Abernathy (Gregory Smith) is working at his father's toy store when he receives a sample of two new ranges of action figures: the Gorgonites, a race of peaceable aliens; and the Commando Elite, a tough bunch of war-ready soldiers. However, when Alan takes them home, the figures come to life and begin to engage each other in a furious running battle, with the Commando Elite transforming ordinary household implements into deadly weapons as they wage war against their alien foe. When Alan realises what is going on, he joins ranks with the Gorgonites and starts to draw up plans to bring an end to the commando threat. Finally, in the animated feature 'We're Back - A Dinosaur's Story' (1994), Louie and Cecilia are two day-dreaming kids desperate to meet exciting new friends - and they do, in the form of four pre-historic reptiles who stumble into modern day New York.
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category