Thule 561 Outride Disc Brake Fork-Mount Cycle Carrier
|Price:||£105.64 FREE UK delivery.|
- The Outride offers a professional and stylish roof mounted carrier for those riders who want to fork-mount their bike
- Easily adjustable snap-on fastener for all types of forks
- Suits bikes equipped with disc brakes
- Adjusting and securing is done comfortably and quickly at roof height
- Quick release straps, adjustable for different wheel sizes, holds the wheels securely in place
- Integrated adapter for bikes with 20 mm axles
- Can easily be fitted on either side of the car roof
The sleek, light and convenient fork mount bike carrier for the professional look and feel.
- Easily adjustable snap-on fastener for all types of forks.
- Also for bikes equipped with disc brakes and 20mm thru axles (adapter included).
- Quick-release strap for rear wheel (adjustable for different wheel sizes).
- The maximum allowed weight per bike is 17 kg.
- This carrier is pre-assembled, no tools are required.
- Lockable - bike to bike carrier, bike carrier to load carrier (locks included).
- T-track adapters (20x20mm) are included for mounting on Thule WingBar Edge, Thule WingBar, Thule SlideBar, and Thule AeroBar.
- Fulfils the City Crash norm.
Bicycle mounting type: Front fork, Wheel
Colour of product: Black, Silver
Maximum number of bikes: 1
Maximum weight (capacity): 17 kg
Mounting type: Roof-mount
The Outride offers a professional and stylish roof mounted carrier for those riders who want to fork-mount their bike. A bike mounted on the car roof is carried stably and safely, high above the road, protected from dust and dirt.
Look for similar items by category
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is so simple to use, locks to rails, and locks to bike. Perfect. Reason I haven't given 5 starts is it doesn't adjust length so on my car, the boot was catching on it, so I had to reduce it by 3 inches (Audi Q5)
The fitting of the cycle carrier on the roof rack is also very easy to do (I'm using the fittings for the square (old) roof rack). Fit well together with two other bikes on the roof, probably could work also with four bikes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Working great, although I had to learn to trust it as the bike doesn't seem to be connected to much...Published 15 months ago by MR J SCHOENING
Good roof rack and securely holds a carbon frame bike to the roof rack.
But with so many MTB wheels being through the axle mounting nowadays as opposed to standard QR... Read more
Very good. Requires moderate assembly out of the box, it would be easier if it came fully assembled.Published 22 months ago by E H Tibenham
Really good carrier. No whistling and no movement from the bike itself. Really good product and looks very nice on my 1 series!Published 23 months ago by Haddon H.