- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
Thule Karrite Roof Box Odyssey 470 Litre Black Glossy
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Manufactured in High-Strength Specially Formulated Plastic, for Karrite providing rigidity and strength.
- Matt black colour base and gloss black lid with full UV protection.
- Security features include high quality locking systems.
- Size (Length x Width x Height) : 1650mm x 950mm x 410mm.
- ISO 9002 approved (cert. 7368). MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ONLY
Transport Accessory Guide
Check out our guide that will provide you with all the information you need to find the right travel and transport accessories. Learn more
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The ODYSSEY Series from Karrite offers a modern design state-of-the-art, spacious, secure roof-top luggage system solution that's right for you, whatever your lifestyle. The aerodynamic styling, not only looks good on the latest design of cars but reduces drag to an absolute minimum. The Odyssey Series is incredibly strong; yet amazingly light and easy to fit - it's a one man job. And they'll keep on looking great; even after years of motoring, despite the most severe of weather conditions, your Karrite Odyssey luggage system will not splinter, crack, craze or lose its colour. Size (Length x Width x Height) : 1650mm x 950mm x 410mm. Volume : 470 Litres. Weight : 15 kg. Load Capacity : 50 kg. Mounting System : 8mm U-Bolt. Opening System : Single Side. Mounting Sliders : Yes. Locking System : Central Locking. Lid Lifting System : Dual-Force. Colours and Material : Lid - Gloss black Modified Polystyrene, Base - Matt finish black ABS Plastic.
Look for similar items by category
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
A couple of points to note, however:
- Getting the thing on some roof bars is a complete pain in the ass, however after doing it once, you should be fine keeping it on the roof bars and therefore won't have to do it again
- The box opens only a certain distance, though this is still pretty generous (probably a foot or so).
- The box needs to be completely closed in order to lock, so after you've squished in half of your household (or family members) before that long weekend trip, you're going to need to really press down on the box in order to engage the lock (which isn't easy to do when the box is on top of your car, 8 foot off the ground
- The arms inside the box which connect the lid to the base (one at the front, one at the back) need to be kept clear of obstruction, else they will snag and the lid won't close properly. Suggest keeping squishy things in the middle of the box and only use harder things at the front / rear.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
a great product, perfect delivery when first one was delivered damaged.Published on 26 Jun. 2014 by Scrooge 2016
As many others have commented.
To fix the opposite side to the opening its almost impossible to reach. Read more