Price:£40.27+ Free shipping

on 7 December 2013
When you write a review you are asked to rate the product, next to 5 stars it says "I love it"...well I certainly do not get my thrills in life from a Thule fitting kit, but hey ho, it is what it is.

Packaging was great, arrived with all the parts, and allowed me to fit my roof bars onto the car (Which is a Ford Focus estate Mk2, with t-track fittings - for anyone who is wondering). So I am very happy with it.

I find it is a shame that it costs so much for what it is. The price here on amazon is a very good price, but it's still hugely expensive for what is basically a few blocks of rubber, some screws and a few bits of metal... <- very technical I know. However I suppose part of the product is the name, and "Thule" is a big name.

I did buy this product a few months ago and the roof bars are still on and still working (so the fitting kit definitely does it's job). I found it quite fiddly to adjust and get the right spacing, and sadly I think this is one of the most fiddly fittings Thule does, however there is no alternative to a t-track design.