ThruNite TN36 UT 7300 Lumen CREE XHP 70 LED Flashlight (Cool White)
|Price:||£183.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1.Most Advanced & Brightest --- TN 36 UT CW adopts the latest CREE XHP 70 LED, which reaches 200 lm/watt, a milestone of LED technology. Moreover, TN36 UT CW is well equipped with CREE XHP 70, which gives the greatest light efficiency and makes the output up to 7300 lumens.
- 2.Durable & Reliable --- Advanced driver of TN 36 UT CW makes the energy efficiency up to 96.5%. With ThruNite ITC Technology, the flashlight is well protected from overheating and can be used for a long time.
- 3.Compact & Portable --- As small as a 330ml-capacity Coke can, the compact TN36 UT is definitely a perfect moving flooder king, especially with the complimentary holster.
- 4.Cost-wise & Affordable --- 1 dollar for 30 lumens compared to average 10 lumens/dollar on the market. Which one is the better choice? Affordable cost and virtually zero expense in use (batteries are rechargeable), your money will be saved!
- 5.Best Servive --- ThruNite is always providing superior service, 30-day free replacement, 24-month free repair and lifetime limited warranty. Contact us, your voice is valued.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Colour Name: TN36 UT CW
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
-LED: CREE MK-R(TN36)/CREE XHP 70(TN36 UT) with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3200Mah).
- Working Voltage: 10.5 - 17.5 V.
- Output mode/Runtime*: Strobe(6510 lumens /137 minutes), Turbo(6510 lumens /119 minutes), High(2280 lumens /194 minutes), Medium(785 lumens /587minutes), Low(116 lumens /54 hrs), Moonlight(1.6 lumens /33 days).
- Max output of TN36 NW is a bit less than TN36 CW.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 22400cd.
- Max beam distance: 299m.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5meters).
- Weight: 390g without battery.
- Dimensions: 125.8 mm in length x64 mm in diameter.
Accessories: Holster x1 Spare, O ring x2, Battery Carrier x1(inside the flashlight).
Operation: To Turn On/Off The Light: Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
To Change Modes:
When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high.
Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
Memory Function:The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating. Thus to extend its lifespan.
Top customer reviews
I have seen many reviews from people who have obviously misunderstood what this flashlight is primarily for - search and rescue with a wide powerful beam. It is designed to light up a huge area, not to throw a restricted centralised intense light at distant targets.
If you want a narrow beam to light up very distant objects you'd be better off with the Thrunite TN40.
The 'turbo' setting is extremely bright but does heat up the front part of the flashlight very quickly therefore I'd recommend that setting for only a minute or so just to quickly scan an wide area.
When testing this for my Youtube channel I left the turbo mode on from full charge to fully flat batteries (approx. 1 hour) and the glass heated up so much I reckon you could probably fry an egg on it - use the higher power settings sparingly and the 4 x 18650 batteries will last a long time, especially on the lower power settings.
If I was factoring in the cost of the TN36-UT I would knock the score down to a 3 or 4 stars but for people who want quality, excellent customer service and products which are at the pinnacle of flashlight technology I would definitely recommend this flashlight.
With the added cost of 4 good quality 18650 batteries plus a charger you're looking at well over £200 but this will give many years of good service.
EDIT: Having tried a replacement NiWalker MM15MB and seem similar behaviour, I now suspect ThruNite's batteries cannot provide sufficient current (I've uprated the TN36 to reflect the apparent blamelessness, but no longer have it to confirm). Some of ThruNite's batteries drive the MM15MB at full power for a short period and others don't at all, which is similar to what I saw with the TN36 UT. It seems to be common for 3400mAh batteries to be limited in current draw, despite apparent reviews of this torch with ThruNite-provided cells - the TN36UT is listed on ThruNite's website as compatible with 3200mAh cells, but ThruNite currently only provide the 3400mAh ones which caused me trouble. High current (but smaller capacity) batteries seem fine with the MM15MB, and likely would be with the TN36UT as well. I have tried Samsung INR18650-25R, LE 18650 HE4 and eFest purple 18650s, all of which have been fine and are rated at 2500mAh - but check whether the TN36UT can use flat-tops and unprotected cells. I'm keeping the ThruNite cells for "low-power" (2625 lumen, in the MM15MB, would have been 2500 lumen in the TN36 UT) use.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews