Through the Night: Helping Parents with Sleepless Infants Hardcover – 1 Jan 1989
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'(A) beautifully recounted and carefully conceptualised account of sleeping difficulties in small children. This book will be read with profit by parents and paediatricians, by child and family psychotherapists.' -- International Review of Psycho-Analysis
'A clearly written book which will be easily digested by both parents and professionals...(it) will enable all workers to have greater insight.' -- The Psychologist
'Absorbing and instructive reading for many professionals.' -- British Journal of Psychiatry
'An easy introduction for medical students, nurses, midwives, health visitors, social workers, paediatricians, and psychologists to the breadth of the current thinking on early child development.' -- Tavistock Gazette
'Child psychotherapists have a lot to learn from this book." -- Journal of Child Psychotherapy
'Through the Night is the most interesting, readable and memorable book on human infant development I have ever read.' -- James McKenna PhD, Univ. of California Irvine School of Medicine.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Altogether a well-researched, interesting and useful book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Divorce & Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z