- Paperback: 98 pages
- Publisher: Darton Longman & Todd (2 Jan. 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0232516820
- ISBN-13: 978-0232516821
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.5 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 78,188 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Through Grief: Bereavement Journey Paperback – 2 Jan 1986
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is one of the most helpful books for people who are facing loss. It doesn't preach - and does not gloss over the real pain of the grieving.Published on 25 April 2015 by Simon Baker
The doctor recommended this book to me and it lives up to my expectations. The service I received from Wandsworth Salvation Army was second to none.Published on 1 Feb. 2014 by lonnie