- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Through the Heart of Afghanistan (Equestrian Travel Classics) Paperback – 1 Oct 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Very interesting book written by a geologist who traveled in Afghanistan (by horse) in the 1920s. An Afghanistan that was still asleep and dreaming in the last stages of her long medieval slumber, a fascinating view of a Central Asian world now passed into memory. Many b + w photos by the author. Great read...