Three Weeks to eBay Profits, Revised Edition (Three Weeks to Ebay Profits: Go from Beginner to Successful) Paperback – 7 Jan 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Skip McGrath is currently a Gold Level Power seller on eBay (The Gold Level includes sellers who average sales between $10,000 and $25,000 per month over three months). He has written seven books on eBay selling and his website, www.skipmcgrath.com is one of the most visited eBay-related sites on the internet. Skip's blog, Make Money on eBay (blog.skipmcgrath.com), receives about 500 unique visitors a day. Skip lives near Seattle, Washington.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I was extremely impressed by how this book gets you into the basics of real eBay selling, and can still teach the power moves that the pros like us use. As Skip goes through each section, he gives advice on how to set up your eBay operation, makes suggestions on what equipment and tools you will need, and points out some power moves that can help you exploit eBay's strenghts and not fall prey to its weaknesses.
I was very surprised that Skip threw in many of the "trade secrets" that takes years of experience to realize, AND he made them easy enough to understand for a beginner.
We plan on using this book to help train all of our new employees for our eBay operations. You should probably pick yourself up a copy if you want to compete!
Book well worth the money and time to read if you are in a rush to get on eBay. The experienced eBay seller will want to skip thru the first couple chapters as they mainly are for the beginner. If you are a beginner... this is the book for you to excell.
Great tips on how to wow your customer and receive positive feedback.
Some info is out of date but overall it has lots of relevant content.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Distribution > Retail
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Sales & Marketing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Auctions
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Ebay
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing