Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 3 February 2015
Fits my Vodafone Smart 4 Mini, I used the full size mini SIM. Paper work advises to unlock mobile first. Not always: I bought an unlock code for 99p (EIMI required): the way it works is when the phone starts again it asks for the NCK code. Key this in and the mobile is unlocked and the 3 SIM is recognised.
Definitely best value calls/texts & data. 3p a minute for calls versus Vodafone's 30p a minute for calls: 1/10th price.
Bought some PAYG top up at Sainbury check out. Diall 444 and enter the code on the voucher, easy.
on 28 February 2014
1p/MB, with 150MB free data before using any credit when you top up.

Delivered quick. Surprised to get strong signal in a low-population place I wouldn't expect to.

Just can't use this for tethering -- i.e. using your phone as a data modem for a laptop etc.
on 16 September 2014
This review is not a rant against 3, or the 321 plan. They're great: the price is fabulous, the coverage excellent, the customer service comprehensive. What I don't like is when I get sent something I didn't order. This is a Prime (hehe) example.
Basically, I was sent a mobile broadband SIM in a mobile SIM package - that is, one designed to function in a dongle. The lovely people in 3 explained that while you can make calls, etc they're not ideal: You can't, for example, use the internet. I only discovered this after I had used the starter 150mb. Then the internet stopped working; I rang up 3; they explained why ( see above) and then transferred the credit to a new SIM, which does work. I had used some of the credit, but they refunded me a tenner anyhow. Lovely.
I shall hence say this saying of wisdom:
Buy your SIMs directly from 3, and then top-up them. It's not any more expensive (hurray for freepost!). You'll save yourselves a lot of bother.
on 23 January 2014
Brilliant deal. Paid £8.95 and got £10 credit plus free start up of minutes, text and data that lasts for a month.
Calls are very good value. 3p per minute, 2p per txt and 1p per mb of data.
5 stars for the supplier as I received it next day. Pretty happy.
on 2 January 2015
What is there to say, it does exactly what it says on the box, however to use it you must plough through a mass of registration procedures without the aid of human intervention... but I hear things may have changed now

I can only speak as I find and now I can make mobile calls for three pence a minute and no contract, plus texts for two pence then I am happy enough. My one gripe is the physical format of the card. The full size card fell to pieces as I was putting it in the phone, sit is a mix of full size, micro and a smaller one all in a small casing and they are rather fragile but I managed. Had no problems in using it or in reception but then I have not been far from home. ...
on 5 February 2010
My daughter gave me her old mobile, 3G said I could not convert it to a pay as you phone and to use it would need a contract with them. The Nokia phone is a locked type so it can not be changed, always locked into 3G.

Just as well I did not believe this customer service person. Put the simm card in and connected up instantly, now I have a pay as you mobile.
on 6 September 2014
" Amazon EU S.a.r.L." I tried adding direct seller feedback but can no longer see a feedback section from my order after Amazon nagged about my low score, so I'll have to comment in public.

I put this in Motorola Moto G, and followed Three's instructions including an update app, which I thought was OK.

Three interrupted my call after only 35 minutes to a domestic BT land line, with data disabled, to say I was low on credit; WTF, that doesn't seem like 3p/minute to me of £10!

The card is showing as Price plan "PayAsYouGo MobileBroadband" -> "Broadband Lite." on https://www.three.co.uk/New_My3, that doesn't look like a voice SIM to me. I now have only £0.23 credit, hmm.

The only top-up I am offered is for data, which I don't want, so this is either the wrong card or Three's app update messed with the SIM. If the former, I'll seek refund or replacement; if the later I'll revise this comment and burn Three's ears off.
on 30 August 2014
Bought for use on my ipad but Three have now blocked you doing this "Sim is not intended for use in tablets or dongles, please insert in your phone". Cheeky monkeys want you to pay for their mobile broad band SIM.

As a standard phone sim I had no problems.
on 26 May 2014
these sim cards are amazing value, arrived real quick, and the sims I received are the latest ones, on the 3-2-1 tarrif, and then of course you can just top up and buy an add on from 3network. would recommend these sims and this seller.
on 30 December 2013
I think I payed 1p for this SIM card so I should not complain,I went on line and followed instructions but could not get it to work in my iPhone 4 so I gave up and put in an Tesco SIM card in,it worked straight away.