on 5 April 2014
Bought this book for my mum, and loved it so much that I bought one for myself. Lovely book, beautiful picture, amazing recipes, clearly written and easy to follow.
on 19 April 2014
Always great to read a success story from hard work done naturally and not a tv chef - its a great book, unusual soups and simple dishes done well - well done Three Sisters !
Read review of book in The Herald and thereafter bought the book; haven't. as yet, tried any of the recipes but fully intend to; this is excellent book with good recipes and quality printing. No hesitation in recommending this book.
on 31 August 2014
Having been to the cafe many times was excited for the book launch to try to recreate the recipes at home. The book is not only beautifully presented - pictures are great but the recipes are really easy to follow. The book is so good I've bought it for a wedding present and a birthday which have all been happily received and enjoyed
on 16 May 2014
We regularly go to the Three Sisters. The food is just fantastic. When I saw the cookbook I preordered and was delighted to get my copy. We have tried a good number of the recipes they are great. I highly recommend this book.
on 1 June 2014
A lovely presented book but the title is a bit misleading as the section on baking is very small which is what I am more interested in
on 22 March 2014
Have ordered this for my wife who is a massive fan of the three sisters bake. I love visiting the pace too, the baking is outstanding and they do a soul food BBQ which is brilliant.
on 22 August 2015
I was given this as a present as I'm a big fan of the Three Sisters Bake cafe. I couldn't live without this cookbook now!! I've more recipes from this than any other book as they all turn out brilliantly. The cakes are so different & fool proof, the soups are tasty & I'm addicted to the quinoa & butternut squash cakes for lunch. I can't recommend this book enough!
on 4 September 2014
This is a beautiful book with interesting, unusual recipes and lovely photos. The butternut squash and quinoa cakes were a great supper with hidden vegetables ( though I had to serve them with bacon for the kids!). I found the recipe made 17 not the 8 suggested but have frozen the leftovers.
on 19 April 2014
Birthday Present for my daughter... She loved it... Beautifully presented and gorgeous recipes...she is eldest of three sisters so loved the design